Mstgman Vote Ban

Post by Jerry45 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:21 am

Admin's Name: Mstgman
Username:Marvin
Admin's Rank: Unsure most likely lowest
Server & Map: 40Cal Deathmatch Server
Date & Time: 7:30 6/28/2016
Witnesses: Sauce
Accusation(s): Banned by someone named Mstgman. When I was claiming two people were hacking which they were, on the de_westwood map shooting through walls and getting kills and spam shooting the walls "DO NOT SPAM WALLS-CRATES-BOXES" which two players continued to do. One even admitted saying who cares if people hack. I bet this admin is just covering up for his little followers. This admin didn't even give out any warnings.
Extra: I also noticed someone called Mstgman out on not playing for 11 years, doesn't surprise me.

SS Sparky

Re: Mstgman Vote Ban

Post by SS Sparky » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:52 am

First of all thank you for your post, but it seems as if you are not making the situation clear in your description. You said you were banned by Mstgman, yet you didn't say for what were you banned. What I can assume from your post is that you called out two people who were blatantly spamming, then you spammed too, which caused Mstgman to ban you. Was Mstgman in spec while all of this was happening?

Also, not playing for a while does not make someone any less competent in becoming an admin. I suggest you watch your accusations if you want to be taken seriously. We will wait for a reply.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:08 am

Proof?
Its hard to believe 3 ppl saying the same about mstgman when he has been around for some time now...
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Jerry45

Post by Jerry45 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:38 pm

Nope I didn't spam the walls/crates/boxes. He never said why I was banned he just put up a vote. He was in spectating watching. He wasn't there for de_westwood though, right when he came to the next map these two players stopped killing people through the walls and instead spammed the crates sometimes.

Edit- How could I get proof if it was sudden and I was banned from the server.....

I know you guys aren't going to do anything, which isn't a big deal for me because this group is notorious for being inactive.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:03 pm

Then it's settled, you can rejoin the server by now.
Follow our rules.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:09 am

first of all It was not Westwood when i came in it was fy_iceworld2k & the two players i was spectating was not hacking & i told Marvin they were not. They are not my friends, then Marvin started accusing me of favoring the two players that were so called hacking. then Marvin proceeded to talk down to me & i gave him 2 warnings like i always do. Thats what marvin was banned for

Jerry45

Post by Jerry45 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:25 am

I said --He wasn't there for de_westwood though-- on the second post I made. I already said you weren't there on de_westwood. I would have recorded a demo of them if the spectate option allowed me to spectate but for some strange reason it just automatically selects me a team. The only thing I did do was say they're your friends. Pretty sure being up stairs and someone shooting me through the wall when he hasn't seen me and I am not revealing my character at all and later of killing me the same way and doing it over and over in different locations is some sort of hack.

Also if you gave me warnings what did you say? Because I didn't see any of them.

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Maybe tha at person was warlock and saw exactly where you were..

edit: fixed named race, been a while.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”