-[.40 cal ]- Mstgman

got a problem? lets hear it!

AdminAbuse

Re: -[.40 cal ]- Mstgman

Post by AdminAbuse » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:14 am

McGurk wrote:Earlier today, around 11:15 pm, I was playing in your DM server and the map was Dustworld. An admin by the name of -[.40 cal ]- Mstgman put up a "warning" stating that anyone spamming walls or boxes would be kicked then banned. I would shoot at people who were not behind a box and as they would run away I would shoot a burst into the box they ran behind. Apparently, that is his definition of "spamming" a box. I believe the more common use of the term is when someone sprays a box, not knowing if someone is behind it or not, but to see if they are possibly hitting people without giving the other player a fair chance of even knowing where they are in the first place. I may be wrong, however I'm pretty sure I'm not and someone should educate this ignorant admin. ANYWAY, not a huge deal. I did attempt to tell him that wasn't spamming, but him being hard headed basically just kept advising me to "obide" by the rules. Needless to say, I agreed to abide by his definition until the end of the game.

Next level was Triggerhappy, he joins the CT team and as soon as I get a kill he goes to spec and watches me like a hawk HOPING that a stray bullet might hit a wall. I repeatedly get killed by a player who is barely sticking out from behind a wall and awping. I say "awp is so gay on this map." He replies with "Watch your language." I said "omg dude harass someone else." He then proceeded to "voteban" me.. While the vote was taking place a few of the players were even asking why he was trying to ban me.

So if anyone here has ever played a game of counter strike you'll know the text is overridden with curse words. I haven't played in this server for months, so like I said its not a huge deal. You have had issues with undeserving admin in the past and everything was remedied. Just a heads up, guy's not using it correctly.

"
S.ic.K|McGurk : omg dude harass someone else.

petix killed radikoo7 ︻芫=一 with p228
*SPEC* -[.40 cal ]- Mstgman * : no
S.ic.K|McGurk : LLO

S.ic.K|McGurk : so glad you guys have forums

iNf3RiaL CamaN3rie ***** killed petix with awp
iNf3RiaL CamaN3rie ***** : well give him a break

-[.40 cal ]- Mstgman * voted for
S.ic.K|McGurk voted against
radikoo7 ︻芫=一 killed ianthe ebb with deagle
petix voted against
S.ic.K|McGurk : why?"
He also did the same thing to me and another player, except with out warning.

SS Sparky

Post by SS Sparky » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:01 am

Please don't think the world revolves around you. Admins don't target specific people for irrational behavior unless this person is severely affecting the gameplay (i.e. hacking). It may be just a coincidence that you were first on his list of people to observe and deal with. He probably continued to ban the players you mentioned. It just happens you were first. Let's wait for his response.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:07 pm

This would classify as use of power not abuse of power. He explained the rules via the Tsay feature and you broke them. You disagreed with him on what constitutes as spamming and then eventually decided to comply based on your description. When one of our soldiers ban you via the vote feature, this is temporary and represents a 30 minute time out.

Our higher ranked admins may not have been there but we all have spent countless hours moderating these servers and spamming is one of the most commonly broken rules.

You can expect slays, kicks, bans or more if you are doing so, also if you are giving push back and participating in the above, a vote ban or more is coming your way.

I appreciate that you took the time to report your grievance to us and I am sorry if the voteban was a cause for frustration.

If nothing else I would like to apologize for the trouble and ask that we bury the hatchet and have no hard feelings.

Happy Gaming!
GlazeD

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”