Post by Smirking Revenge » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:59 am

Ban Information
Name: s.spink[SS] #AandR
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115822805
Reason: Venting
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: -[.40 cal ]- AA27 Hawk ****
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2509218

I've seen the demo in which "-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-" had posted yesterday - as my friend had stated, this was obviously from when we first started on the server as we did not know how to use the commands.

Yes, I can see I was rude in this video, as being called a hacker is quite annoying. I could have handled it better, but I did not. As my friend had posted also, after we had been told not to crouch hop/bunny hop, ghost, spam walls ect. we had stopped later on. A few people had told me not to bunny hop or spam walls, so I had stopped completely. Although, people had been spamming walls and never got told to stop, it was frustrating how it seemed everyone was against me, and only me, as there was always someone in spectator watching me, making demos and trying to get me banned for "hacking".

"Ex0tic" tried for three days in a row to try and get me banned, there was at least 5 members of 40cal who would sit in spectate and watch me play, because they assumed I was cheating. They made demos ect. They were all getting upset that I was simply better than them and did not like it. So, to no avail, after days of trying to get me banned for hacking, I've ended up with this ban of "venting", in which I had stopped ghosting, venting after the first day.

There are a few members who I played with that would tell the other players that they had spectated me and that I did not cheat. After telling some other members of 40 cal that I did not cheat, they began to harass this other member who was telling them I did not cheat.

Back in the day, to me, CS consisted of sitting in mIRC all day and finding scrims. We would find CAL-Main / Premier teams to play all day long, and yes, many of the teams were better than ours. So we would sometimes lose 16-0. Oh well, we lost, big deal, they are better than us.. Did we assume they cheated? No. Being called a cheater all the time is so annoying and just childish. Because someone is better than them, they expect they cheat and as in 40 Cal, it was ridiculous that at least 5 people from 40 cal were trying as hard they could to get me banned for cheating.. Sorry, but I don't hack, yes, I agree that I was venting the first day, yes I agree that I spammed walls, crouch/bunny hopped, I was also rude when being told I was hacking. Am I also sorry for not reading the rules before I joined? Yes. After the admins had enforced and educated me on the rules did I stop? Yes.

I was trying to make an account on this website to join 40 cal a few days ago, but I was having trouble with the security question. (Instead of me writing 'Chevrolet', the answer was just simply Chevy) haha.

Anyways, as I was saying, joining 40 Cal would be great. Not only for me, but for the other members. Yes, playing against people that are better than you helps you get better at the game, I have a lot to offer 40 Cal, I have years of experience playing CS, I've played with lots of Main/Premier teams, (AandR and GB) were the premier teams I played for. RiFKtbl was not in AandR, he for some reason tags as AandR, he's done this for a few years. So no, him and I are not in clans, and he was never in AandR.

I was telling a member of 40 cal that it would be nice if 40 cal had gotten a scrimming team together, that they could scrim around with other teams. I haven't played CS in over 4 years, but it's slowly coming back. I'm sure after scrimming for a while with a decent team would could do pretty well. I could help with the strats and helping other players. I just want to play CS again to have fun, some nostalgia.

So instead of wasting your time sitting in spectate for 3 days trying to make demos of me "cheating", why don't you just play with me and have fun and get better in the mean time? I'm not an ignorant person, I just want to have fun and play with others. You would think if I was hacking I wouldn't go through all of this trouble just to get unbanned from a couple of servers. But, like I said, I wanted to join 40 cal. So, sorry for this long post.

-Eclipse-

Re: Banned for 'Venting'

Post by -Eclipse- » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:07 pm

Hey, thanks for coming to talk about your ban. To be honest, if you come to your ban forum, it was ban for venting, not hacking. From the demo criminal provided, you were acting very out of line, also with the use of teamspeak none the less. For the accusations of hacking, I personally don't think you do from what I seen but just because some people accuse you of hacking doesn't mean you start acting immature like that. From the way you bhopped around in circles to throwing away your flashes at the beginning of rounds and saying you don't use flashes to prove a point of some sort to criminal after he tells you not to bhop and how you like to flash yourself, that just shows how immature you were being. So before you start going out and saying people are childish for saying you hack and such, keep in mind, they just want to keep the servers clean and that you were also venting. Maybe if you apologize properly without all this need of excuses and your past, you might get a reduced ban but that is up to the higher ups. And in regards to wanting to join .40 cal, remember that .40 cal are players of respect, not skill. Keep that in mind and be sure to check yourself before checking others :)

Smirking Revenge

Re: Banned for 'Venting'

Post by Smirking Revenge » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:10 pm

-Eclipse- wrote:Hey, thanks for coming to talk about your ban. To be honest, if you come to your ban forum, it was ban for venting, not hacking. From the demo criminal provided, you were acting very out of line, also with the use of teamspeak none the less. For the accusations of hacking, I personally don't think you do from what I seen but just because some people accuse you of hacking doesn't mean you start acting immature like that. From the way you bhopped around in circles to throwing away your flashes at the beginning of rounds and saying you don't use flashes to prove a point of some sort to criminal after he tells you not to bhop and how you like to flash yourself, that just shows how immature you were being. So before you start going out and saying people are childish for saying you hack and such, keep in mind, they just want to keep the servers clean and that you were also venting. Maybe if you apologize properly without all this need of excuses and your past, you might get a reduced ban but that is up to the higher ups. And in regards to wanting to join .40 cal, remember that .40 cal are players of respect, not skill. Keep that in mind and be sure to check yourself before checking others :)

Yes, I have admitted that I was using TeamSpeak, I have admitted that I was rude and bunny hopping. It's no excuse that it was my first time in that server and I did not know the rules. After I was told by an admin (someone who was tagged as -[.40 cal ]- ) I had stopped "breaking the rules".

So I appologize for breaking the rules.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”