admin

got a problem? lets hear it!

mstgman

admin

Post by mstgman » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:21 pm

I'm probably going to get banned for this but iv'e been playing for 11 years & i know mich is using some kind of walls & i have videos to back it up. Everytime he came into the server u could see lines that go directly to the players & Mich would shoot right on the lines, now today u cant spec anyone. i have asked Mich in the past what the lines were & he gave me an excuse why the lines were there & said u only see them when u die & i said no they are on all the time. & i noticed the lines were only on when mich came into the server, i'll apologise if im wrong but i know im not & ty for giving us a chance to speak our minds

F@N1

Re: admin

Post by F@N1 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:59 pm

mstgman wrote:I'm probably going to get banned for this but iv'e been playing for 11 years & i know mich is using some kind of walls & i have videos to back it up. Everytime he came into the server u could see lines that go directly to the players & Mich would shoot right on the lines, now today u cant spec anyone. i have asked Mich in the past what the lines were & he gave me an excuse why the lines were there & said u only see them when u die & i said no they are on all the time. & i noticed the lines were only on when mich came into the server, i'll apologise if im wrong but i know im not & ty for giving us a chance to speak our minds
If you are talking about the lines and boxes you see, yes they only show up when you're dead if you press w or uparrow. It enables it. Pressing s or downarrow key it disables it for you.

Anyhow if you want to report an abuse please use the correct format
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=37" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This sounds more like an accusation for wallhacks(hacker) and not admin abuse/injustice. In this case you post in Sammy's Banland using this format.
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=12461" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
OMG U HACKER MAGNET -Sparky
"aw you cheater...you super cheat" -hiei

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:29 pm

its on all the time but u want me to click on that link u posted & put it there?

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:38 pm

The lines you are seeing when you are watching someone else play is called "admin esp". It is a tool we use to assist in determining when someone is cheating. Just like you, admins cannot see the lines when they are playing; they can only see the lines when they are watching someone else play.

As F@N1 said, you can turn the lines on and off using the W and S keys, but you can only see them when you are dead or in spectator mode.

No further posting for this topic is necessary. If you wish to accuse any admin of abuse, use this forum: http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=37" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

If you wish to accuse any one of hacking, admin or otherwise, use this forum: http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

mish

Post by mish » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:59 pm

Hey Mstgman, just a couple of facts you should know before accusing someone of walling/hacking. I have noticed you in the game while playing in DM and I can say you are pretty new to this game, so I will try to explain to you some things so you know for the future.

1. I have been playing this game since 2002 or 2003 (very long time), it would not make sense to use hacks all these years. :]
2. You would need to play this game a little more in order to start recognizing who is hacking and who is not; at least from those players that actually use sound and know how to use it.

Thanks and looking forward to playing with you in the DM again. :)

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:20 pm

Since Mish wasn't using admin ESP to hack this topic is resolved. Thanks Mish and all for your response and mstgman for your post :mrgreen: :D
GlazeD

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”