Glazed

Re: Complaint about admin injustice/abuse

Post by Glazed » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:14 pm

To confirm no bans were issued.
GlazeD

kal_el.ca

Post by kal_el.ca » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:43 pm

I really wish I had been playing to get some of this free gold..... crap!

On another note, I have rarely seen Glazed do something seen as unfair. He does change races often just to make it interesting. Also have to consider the posibility that he's VIP (dont actually know if he is or not) but that would give him a much higer gold limit and allow him to buy more money during the game and do stuff like that. I don't see that as much of an advantage as I could have the same thing if I had spare $ to donate right now, and so could you.

I have seen a couple admins do somethings that I thought were unfair and Glazed was not one of them. Also keeping in mind that somethings are simply perspective so if you see something as unfair, others may not see it the same way.

I say screw all this, enjoy the game and have a Merry Christmas!

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:25 am

I love you all and shamino I would like to personally apologize if I made your game un fun. I will do my best to make sure it's balanced for everyone. Thanks and see yall in game! Have a Merry Christmas from me and mine.
GlazeD

PrinceShamino

Post by PrinceShamino » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:16 pm

I am very glad to hear all this. I have just come back from a week of vacation and I was unaware of the mini-games and other things Glazed has been running. I gracefully accept the apology and apologize myself if I have wronged you. I very much enjoy the server and even though I chose not to be a bigger part of the community through the forums I do my best to play fair with everyone. Mainly why I rarely ever use my human and have never used a potion or a recall scroll ever.

Happy holidays to all of you guys and happy new year! Health and love!

Fudd!

Post by Fudd! » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 am

Trauma wrote:but yeah there are some unfair treatments every now and then like seeing an admin do nothing to people like fudd and mind while they just go and annihilate. i mean u can easily just slay them. :D
If I am every in the server and you feel I am annihilating people, please just say so and I will happily start to scout/pistol/knife only. I try not to go to hard while playing but I guess sometimes I still over do it a bit. Please just say something if I am ruining your enjoyment in anyway and I will cool off even further. I just play to have fun I don't care at all about my score or winning so please just say something to me ;)

Sorry Sammy off topic of the thread.

kal_el.ca

Post by kal_el.ca » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:34 pm

To add to Fudds comment a little, I have very rarely seen Fudd constantly own ppl and not change his game. He usually has his fun for a few rounds and will switch it up to keep things fun.

Although I do look at it a little differently sometimes. Some people will rage quit after a few rounds because someone is playing too well. I don't personally look at that as a player owning too much. Now if people started quitting after 7-8 rounds of getting owned then i might be inclined to say something if the persons score was getting up there

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:37 am

Excellent and thanks for the contribution all. I am going to lock it as original issue has been addressed.
GlazeD

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”