banned for talking to admin

got a problem? lets hear it!

Pillar

banned for talking to admin

Post by Pillar » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:52 pm

i asked glazed why he can just changed the map without a vote when we just voted to go to awp_metro... said thats fucking bs after he warned me about lang and when i kept asking about the info he slayed me for not doing objectives as i was running to a bombsite with the bomb and lost us the round...
so whats your SERVER rule on admin map changing since voting for a map is 100% pointless if the admin just gonna change it
after i rejoin and starting killing he said welcome to your ban i had not said anything so ROFL
been on this server for years watching admins all run their own rules and play buddy buddy with eachother
guess playing same server for years means nothing to admins who think they can do what ever... so whats the deal

Glazed

Re: banned for talking to admin

Post by Glazed » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:02 pm

I assure you I have a firm understanding of the rules. Although voting is enabled, I have the discretion to change the map as wanted. Awp_metro was failing in players we dropped down to 3 on each team and also other players asked to change it. I brought it to a map that builds pop for the better of the server. You having played here LONG enough know better than to curse both in game and here on the forum in your complaint post. That is why you met swift justice because you know better. I apologized that you didn't understand and your retort was "I am sorry YOU don't understand" time out to chill out. Come back play and have fun. I have asked that Sammy remove awp_metro as it causes the server to bomb in pop every time. I slayed you once for talking back, (Sexy Pillar "Get bent bro" )only yeungi or bill posted a tsay about objectives.

Please don't be upset that your own personal preference was overlooked. I have put much work in for the power to change the map and I do so with discretion and the better of the server and fun in mind.

You can feel free to post the demo you took of me if you wish< I also saved the condump. I gave you multiple chances to drop it and you chose to continue. No more cursing or talking back to admins and we are all good.
GlazeD

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:10 pm

Your temp ban has officially expired.
GlazeD

Pillar

Post by Pillar » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:25 pm

the map was voted for by majority of the players sorry that the others didnt want to map but guess what we voted for it instead of the other maps since we had already played the other maps and WANTED to play awp map

people leave every map all day your excuse is invalid since the people that wanted to play the map where all still there... so you screwed over those that waited on the map they wanted. I was and am chill just pointing out your fail and your raging about it ROFL

you need to take a min to check how it went down from an outside perspective instead oof just assumeing your right where even if you read your post LOL

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:49 pm

Don't worry I am not upset in the least, what you are failing to see is that I do not need an excuse. I changed the map justly. end of story. So for your clarification so that you are not surprised or upset again. Any admin ranked general or higher may change the map at their discretion. Thank you for your post
GlazeD

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:21 am

amp_metro = worst map ever.
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”