admins

got a problem? lets hear it!

ishchhabra

admins

Post by ishchhabra » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:02 pm

I don't know how but my steam id got changed and for that I talked to admins in the chat of forum that my exp has gone and krusty sad that I use non steam changer hack and he banned me .

I really don't use hack and if would have done it I wont tell the admins that I hack so please Sammy if you read this unban me

Ryan

Re: admins

Post by Ryan » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:05 pm

wasnt me who did ur ban. probaly a higher up if i banned you i would of posted in banland. sorry bud you should of just done your 30 day ban like a man and it wouldnt have come to this.

ishchhabra

Post by ishchhabra » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:12 pm

krustytheclown wrote:wasnt me who did ur ban. probaly a higher up if i banned you i would of posted in banland. sorry bud you should of just done your 30 day ban like a man and it wouldnt have come to this.
bro see I earlier also had got banned and waited and this time also waited

Just joined since I thought my ban was 7 days and it worked and so I got my race reset so ask you that is it a bug that steam change and race lvl low and I think really its a error of my game and needed your help and you gave me a ban :arrow:

Krusty please unban me since if I had hacked wont have told admins as am from 2 years in this server and I know that hacking leads ban

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:38 pm

buy a real steamid

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”