morpheus

Post by ishchhabra » Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 am

i think morpheus it was

I never ghosted as i know the rules still he banned me for 30 mins

my steam id is STEAM_0:0:1682953256

Morpheus

Re: morpheus

Post by Morpheus » Wed May 27, 2015 8:43 am

Telling alive ppl others ppl hp is ghosting lesson learned, and this isnt the 1st time i warned u and rejoining the server everytime u die its gettin ppl annoyed cuz u either want money or your avoding the high ping kicker when u notice yourself to start skipping plz fix connection or leave having a constant ping of 294 lags other ppl and the server.

Alot of ppl complain over your lag and your skipping u might sometimes see yourself skipping but you are badly, if ppl continue to complain about your skipping future temps will come bro plz fix your settings or this might not be the server for u. Other admins have told u this as well rather u are reading or cant hear us youve been warned plenty of times

DIvech

Post by DIvech » Wed May 27, 2015 10:16 am

He really was ghosting a few times, but his lag is really frustrating :(
He's just flickering when you see him around and cant hit anything when hes around :idea:
I have no idea how he keeps playing with 299-ish ping :shock:

P.S. Sorry for going off topic, but just played with him and he practically ruined my game with that :oops:
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

Super[HeadShot]

Post by Super[HeadShot] » Wed May 27, 2015 11:44 pm

Morpheus wrote:Telling alive ppl others ppl hp is ghosting lesson learned, and this isnt the 1st time i warned u and rejoining the server everytime u die its gettin ppl annoyed cuz u either want money or your avoding the high ping kicker when u notice yourself to start skipping plz fix connection or leave having a constant ping of 294 lags other ppl and the server.

Alot of ppl complain over your lag and your skipping u might sometimes see yourself skipping but you are badly, if ppl continue to complain about your skipping future temps will come bro plz fix your settings or this might not be the server for u. Other admins have told u this as well rather u are reading or cant hear us youve been warned plenty of times

Morpheus Right <3

Look at me when they kick me about ping

i re-join after 1-3 Hours Then i back to play normally <3

Be Nice Or Be Gone <3

ishchhabra

Post by ishchhabra » Thu May 28, 2015 9:41 am

hey again glazed and krusty was online i had just joined the game and got kicked

by the way morpheus sammy has put the limit to 300 so to set 300 ping i get rejoin sometime becoz i had to adjust my cl rates everytime differently and so due to this everyday at start i got kick and reogin many times and when its nice i never rejoin

ishchhabra

Post by ishchhabra » Thu May 28, 2015 9:41 am

i was banned for a day

its only divech who gets lag by my ping and its not my prob if he gets lag because sammy set ping to 300

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Thu May 28, 2015 9:42 am

Your claim of admin abuse against Morpheus has been found invalid. Topic Locked.

You may visit your ban here:

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=19030
GlazeD

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”