Admin Abuse - Please help

got a problem? lets hear it!

method-

Re: Admin Abuse - Please help

Post by method- » Sat May 23, 2015 10:43 am

You were laughing and not taking this matter seriously. I was asking who did this to me and you weren't answering. I got my XP wiped without my knowledge and you couldn't even give me any information about it. All you told me was that it got taken away because I was owning and I was breaking the owning rule, which there is no stated rule on this websites Rules and Regulations list. Therefore its not a reason for my XP to be taken away. I didn't even get a proper warning and then you mentioned it was Sammy. Someone had to of told Sammy to go ahead with the command to wipe my XP, who was that? Its still not clear to me what happened, all I know is that I am a member of this community and my XP was wiped in a matter which I find to be very non-professional and unfair. I wasn't even aware that what I was doing was in any way offensive, I was just playing the game and trying to have fun like everyone else. I don't think that is a crime. Thank you.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sat May 23, 2015 10:57 am

Thank you DIVech, but let the players/admins involved handle the situation.

Like Krusty said, it was sammy's decision to wipe out your XP. And there's so much we can do about it other than recommend you to ask for it back.

Also, I dont see what the big fuzz is, Ive had my XP wiped too and just went along with, because its no fun for others to play against lvl +20.... Its something I can get back easily. And not only from the wc3 server, in d2 too.

For future references, if you see you are "owning too much" reconnect and get that score to 0, and lower your "owning" so you dont get your xp wiped again.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Sun May 24, 2015 1:58 pm

MarioBros wrote:For future references, if you see you are "owning too much" reconnect and get that score to 0, and lower your "owning" so you dont get your xp wiped again.
I ask players and admins if they would retry in console when they've gotten the gold bonus.. especially if they are the only one with 20+ kills on the server.

NTF

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”