Name changing?

got a problem? lets hear it!

Honey Badger

Name changing?

Post by Honey Badger » Thu May 07, 2015 6:47 am

Is not appreciated.

Especially if you are asked nicely to change it back.

Changing my name to "horney badger" and your own name to "honey badger" and then rtd'ing god mode for yourself? Charming.

Especially after I just killed you scrolling ten times and then you threatened to turn on god mode to kill me - And still having tons of gold left?

I don't know who did it because they refused to identify themselves while using admin (isn't this grounds to remove admin rights as per admin application?) - even after playing several maps under another name as "Lil Bo Peep" - the steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:9488104

I was told "I can change your name as much as I want"
Last edited by Honey Badger on Thu May 07, 2015 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Glazed

Re: Name changing?

Post by Glazed » Thu May 07, 2015 6:58 am

Sorry lol I was kidding and nobody can selectively roll godmode on rtd' it's random. ;) Love you bunches and promise not to change your name again <3. Also amx_super is not active in Wc3 and godmode is not available for admins.

edit: Yes I can change your name.
GlazeD

Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger » Thu May 07, 2015 7:04 am

I wasn't going to assume it was you - again - Glazed, just because you had done the exact same thing before I didn't want to just point fingers.

But the fact that you've done this again when you already did it before and were asked not to do it again, already promised you wouldn't do it again, then you do it, all while you REFUSE to identify yourself as an admin, are playing on the server WITHOUT your [40. Cal] tag, WITHOUT your admin *'s.

Poor form.

What, want to just give me another 25 gold and think it's okay?

No thank you.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Thu May 07, 2015 7:29 am

It's called undercover, I do not need to identify myself to you or even other clan members. That would defeat the purpose of being undercover. The first time you never noticed and actually laughed at it (never said it bothered you). How's a guy to know you would get super offended the second time

At any rate it's clear you are upset, but undercover name change and other things can occur and do not effect your game in any way. So lighten up and try to have more fun!

You were the one begging for 700,000 xp yesterday, I gave you some gold to be nice because you were upset. If you want XP or super gold rates you can donate to VIP like I suggested. :)
GlazeD

Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger » Thu May 07, 2015 7:32 am

Oh so Glazed informed me in game that as a Consigliere he has the right to go "undercover" as per his discretion and can use admin however he wants for whatever purposes he chooses.

Is that including mocking other players in game using your admin abilities?

Because that is pretty disrespectful.

Can another admin chime in on this? Because this is pretty silly.

Now the /top15 lists my name as horney badger because of Glazed.

Where's the good sportsmanship? Glazed you asked me earlier to rejoin after I've owned hard, and I've started doing that. And so now you pull this kind of stuff?

Basically saying that because you're an admin doing "admin stuff" you are "undercover"? If you're seeing how I play without regulars on you've seen it - I'm friendly, helpful and down for a good laugh but you've crossed the line, then when called out on it, you do it again, and again, and then say it's all okay because you're doing "undercover investigation". I'm here to call you out on this.

I just want to know if that's how things are done here so I know what to expect in the future from you and from the rest of 40 cal members.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Thu May 07, 2015 7:38 am

Don't worry about top15, it will change eventually when you rejoin a couple times. Rank is meaningless it's reset almost weekly. I am sure if any other Consigliere wants to chime in they can. At this time, Consigliere and Generals go undercover at any time, without notice and will not need to provide reason.

I am sorry but I am not at liberty to discuss internal procedures or standards of practice but can assure you that I am operating within them.
GlazeD

Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger » Thu May 07, 2015 7:44 am

Glazed wrote:It's called undercover, I do not need to identify myself to you or even other clan members. That would defeat the purpose of being undercover. The first time you never noticed and actually laughed at it (never said it bothered you). How's a guy to know you would get super offended the second time

At any rate it's clear you are upset, but undercover name change and other things can occur and do not effect your game in any way. So lighten up and try to have more fun!

You were the one begging for 700,000 xp yesterday, I gave you some gold to be nice because you were upset. If you want XP or super gold rates you can donate to VIP like I suggested. :)
I'm not upset about any name changing. If anything, I'm disappointed in your response to my asking to change it back. But you just want to have YOUR fun for YOURSELF - using your admin abilities to mess with players who are already clearly annoyed.

Once I noticed it the first time it did really bother me that someone would do that. I didn't gripe about it the first time because when I noticed my name was changed it was long after the fact so I had no idea who did it. When you took responsibility, I laughed to be a good sport then asked you directly not to do that again. You said you wouldn't. I took you at your word.

It isn't just the fact that it was done a second time. It's that when it was, and I asked politely to have it changed back you refused, mocked me, and told me that you can do whatever you want. Then refused to identify yourself, and now claim some "undercover investigation" business. Okay, you were investigating something? I think you're full of it.

I don't beg. I made a joke about wanting 700k xp if you were just handing out free stuff so I could finally max out my human. Way to try to turn an innocuous comment against me.

You use your admin ability to give yourself gold and use that gold to buy back into games, buy up items and equipment over and over and over again until you can FINALLY kill me. What annoys me about it is that death cost me a bunch of gold that I actually had to work hard to get when you just admin yourself some more gold.

Classic - your justification is secrecy.

I personally don't need to know what his reasoning was but I think someone should review his recent actions.

Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger » Thu May 07, 2015 7:45 am

Glazed wrote:Don't worry about top15, it will change eventually when you rejoin a couple times. Rank is meaningless it's reset almost weekly. I am sure if any other Consigliere wants to chime in they can. At this time, Consigliere and Generals go undercover at any time, without notice and will not need to provide reason.

I am sorry but I am not at liberty to discuss internal procedures or standards of practice but can assure you that I am operating within them.

"I've reviewed your alleged claims that I have abused my admin abilities and determined that I was acting within my rights as admin - rights I don't need to let you know, or clarify at all."

Jeeze, what is this, CS 1.6 or CS 1984?

Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger » Thu May 07, 2015 7:52 am

I mean, what part of your "undercover investigation" involved changing my name and making admin messages mocking me?

Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger » Thu May 07, 2015 7:54 am

Yesterday, you called me out for owning too hard.

You said "Honey badger plays for honey badger to have fun" and that instead "honey badger should play for everyone to have fun".

So, as per your suggestion, I rejoin when my kill-death ratio is high.

But how is this "everyone having fun" and not just "glazed having fun"?

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”