Admin ability rules?

got a problem? lets hear it!

Honey Badger

Re: Admin ability rules?

Post by Honey Badger » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:50 pm

DIvech > I'm asking "What counts as admin abuse?"

On the editing, I must have been editing it when you posted. My apologies. The example I gave in the original post (which I edited out) was what happened with Glazed this morning. I removed it because that was hilarious and I didn't want to make Glazed look bad, and it was fun.

Since How to report admin abuse states "you will be banned permanently for making false allegations" is there anywhere that states what counts as a valid allegation?

Edit: That is, what counts as an allegation in the first place?

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:39 pm

If you feel that an admin is doing something immoral/illegal by the standards of the server, or by your best judgment; it could be admin abuse.

Just remember, have proof: a screenshot or demo are best. Witnesses are not; people lie.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:50 pm

Honey Badger wrote:DIvech > I'm asking "What counts as admin abuse?"

On the editing, I must have been editing it when you posted. My apologies. The example I gave in the original post (which I edited out) was what happened with Glazed this morning. I removed it because that was hilarious and I didn't want to make Glazed look bad, and it was fun.

Since How to report admin abuse states "you will be banned permanently for making false allegations" is there anywhere that states what counts as a valid allegation?

Edit: That is, what counts as an allegation in the first place?
If it's reasonable that you believe it's admin abuse, you can record a demo or screenshot the allegations and post it. When posting, no need to be hostile, being civil and nice, we're not going to ban you because you thought the admin was admin adbusing. That statement was more for the purpose of trying to fake an admin abusing the rules in an attempt to remove his admin or get him in trouble.
As far as the gold issue, from what I know I believe we can not give ourselves gold. However, 4*+ admins, the names in Orange and Pink, can give themselves money I believe if amx_super is back on in the warcraft3.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:26 pm

There is access to gold, but also there is VIP to consider, if you donate towards VIP certain perks help you accrue gold and money faster, for example when a vip hits 15 kills in game he gets 5 gold which can be hit fast if you are good, it is worth donating for this bonus. They also gain XP quicker get more helm and necklaces charges ETC. So 5 gold also translates into 4 scrolls if you so wish. (5x8000$ =40000$/10k per scroll) Those that have access to the command are to use it within reason because as I mentioned earlier ultimately it's all about having a good time but gold can be accrued fairly quickly even as non vip it's all about grabbing boxes and trading up. Lastly it's exactly as I mentioned In game and tom said above, you are not going to be attacked for bringing issues to our attention.

You can donate here if you are interested:
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 39&t=15671" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GlazeD

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:33 am

I'm one of those admins... I'll check my gold balance and see that I have 10+ gold. Of course if I die and the round is still young (or there is a human just camping) I will spend the gold and respawn. I'm sure there are many players who have seen me just dump 10 gold in a couple rounds to keep respawning. Until there is a rule that states that scrolls can only be used once a round, I will adhere to that. The problem with making it a rule.. it is just way too hard to enforce. Happy Hunting!

NTF

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”