Using Ventrilo in 40cal:

this forum is for hack demos only. do not post bans here!

Belcross

Using Ventrilo in 40cal:

Post by Belcross » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:30 pm

You can be banned from the -[.40 cal ]- servers if you are in the vent server with another person who is also in the -[.40 cal ]- server's.

Reason why:

Its unfair to other players because in vent you can give away position without people in game hearing you. Its basically like having wall hacks. You know where they are and what they are doing.

How to spot venter:

If you see anybody in the server with the same tag on the same team owning and knowing where people are at. They are venting.

Most people on cs should have a mic and love to speak on it. If Two people with the same tag (not all the time) are owning and not using the mic, Then most likely they are in vent.

How i find out if they venting or not is by asking them a question that will give me all the info i need.

be aware. just because soemone knows where your at doesnt mean they are wall hacking. IT COULD BE VENT. either way they will be banned.

Venom
Site Admin

Re: Ventrilo

Post by Venom » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:25 am

if you or someone else is being demo'ed for suspicion of "walling" in the demo we can tell if the use of sound is in play. Venters are the same as wallers in the way that they need help getting kills. And like those who download their skill ... they tend to slip up at the greed for frags ..

if you use headphones and turn them up pretty high so you have an advantage using sound ... more power to you ...

if you have a friend sitting next to you or if you are using vent or TS .. and they are telling you where people are ....

.... Bel has a surprise for you :twisted:
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Return to “Hacker central! (Learn how 2 spot a hacker)”