Kid friendly?

if you were banned and want a reason?

Reaperonin

Kid friendly?

Post by Reaperonin » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:31 pm

This +Reap. Formerly -[.40 cal ]- R3@P3R ***
As anyone old school knows, My kids have been playing CS with us since they could function a mouse.

I was letting them play in Deathmatch just a few moments ago, under the name "A 6 Yr Old"
My son played for a few maps, then I let my daughter play under the name "A 3 Yr old".
My daughter played for maybe 3 rounds before she got banned.
What the hel is that. I was siting their with her,
Yes, she was walking into walls and shooting at nothing.
Hence the name, A 3 Yr Old....

My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:2508935

I will accept an apology from whatever dick admin banned my daughter.
That is unacceptable.
First, You guys have a reputation to hold to, and anyone who would have taken 4 seconds to spec her would have seen it was obviously a 3 yr old..

I put them in DM for a reason, It a place they can see action, without bothering anyone else.

Wtf is up with the Ban?

Unban me, Thanks.
Apologize to my daughter.

P.S.. Sammy, Did you reset old forum info? My old login R3@P3R is no longer active??

lonewolf80

Re: Kid friendly?

Post by lonewolf80 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Your account was banned from the servers for one week for swearing.

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Reaperonin wrote:This +Reap. Formerly -[.40 cal ]- R3@P3R ***
As anyone old school knows, My kids have been playing CS with us since they could function a mouse.

I was letting them play in Deathmatch just a few moments ago, under the name "A 6 Yr Old"
My son played for a few maps, then I let my daughter play under the name "A 3 Yr old".
My daughter played for maybe 3 rounds before she got banned.
What the hel is that. I was siting their with her,
Yes, she was walking into walls and shooting at nothing.
Hence the name, A 3 Yr Old....

My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:2508935

I will accept an apology from whatever dick admin banned my daughter.
That is unacceptable.
First, You guys have a reputation to hold to, and anyone who would have taken 4 seconds to spec her would have seen it was obviously a 3 yr old..

I put them in DM for a reason, It a place they can see action, without bothering anyone else.

Wtf is up with the Ban?

Unban me, Thanks.
Apologize to my daughter.

P.S.. Sammy, Did you reset old forum info? My old login R3@P3R is no longer active??
I see no record of that id as being banned recently, there is a swearing ban from '08 though... did you check console to see what it says? It may have been hpk :roll:

As a former member you should know that we do not tolerate that language or attitude.

Reaperonin

Post by Reaperonin » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 pm

no, I tried to enter the server several times.. It says that I was banned from server.

@ wolf,
I hope your not talking about this ban? Because thats just silly. There was no mic plugged in and my kids dont know how to type.. .Obviously no swearing.

@ belcross.
I would not give attitude if i were not angry about getting banned unjustly.. again.
But I am not here to complain about past issues.

I still love your guys servers, and alot of you still scrim in my server.
I do not want no hard feelings, I just want my kids to be able to play in your server without getting banned for playing to their potential.. Ya know what i mean ;)

Return to “Sammy's banland!”