ch1ck3n 0:0:20422809

if you were banned and want a reason?

Mrs.Jacki

ch1ck3n 0:0:20422809

Post by Mrs.Jacki » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:56 pm

G [O] t h_ wrote:
ch1ck3n wrote:Hello, I was banned last week from the intermed server. I haven't noted any information because at first I thought it was only a temp ban by someone mad by a shitty and lucky kill I made.

In Game Name: ch1ck3n
Steam ID: 0:0:20422809
Admins on Site: Don't know... but at least 3 of them online.
Server/Map: de_nuke
witnesses: don't know
accusation: none made... but I know why.

So here it goes... map was changed to de_nuke by an admin, I can't recall the names of the admins online during that map but there were a few of them and the server was pretty packed.

I was on a pretty high level and looking down on CTs that were walking by to shoot them. The round had just started. I spotted a CT so I started shooting at him but he was looking around and couldn't find me, so he just decided to run away from the room and went through a door. I saw him run through the door so I sprayed the last 10 bullets or so of my AK-47 through the wall to hopefully kill the CT. I got him through the wall with a headshot on my last bullet, about 5 seconds later I was immediately kicked and banned. I'm not a good player, but I know what the rules are. I didn't break them. Nobody made any comments or asked me anything, I believe I was treated unfairly and I would like to be unbanned. I'm not gonna be butt-kissing anybody, but this is a great server and the best I've found. It really sucks to not be able to play on it for a little misunderstanding.

I'm sorry for not having taken any more notes then that - I didn't believe it was anything more then a temp. ban. Thanks.
Status: Unknown, 5 day limit has passed with no post by the banning admin!
Sig by Venom
♥Jacki's Wishlist♥
http://wishlist.com/JackiBeezie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Sammy's banland!”