Just got banned.

if you were banned and want a reason?

Pandaem0nium

Just got banned.

Post by Pandaem0nium » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:14 pm

As the title said, Just got banned by STEAM_0:1:6336797.

Ban Information
Name: Pandaem0nium
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204696
Reason: Walling
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: Rockjock
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6336797

Got accused of wallhacking, and was provoked calling him a retard because he said

"*SPEC* Rockjock : woops, walls couldnt save you that time huh"

So my bad on the "retard", but here's my unban request.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DRU5S4XQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
link to condump to view conversation if neccessary.
Last edited by Pandaem0nium on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rockjock

Re: Just got banned.

Post by Rockjock » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:21 pm

First off, trash talking will only worse your case. I would suggest you keep your childish insults at bay if you wish to dispute your ban.

I entered the server because you had a kill score of 23, and the next person had 7 kills. You were 23-3.

Yes, I banned you, because I observed you hacking.

I watched on several rounds, as you came into the tunnel on Dust, and was tracking each CT through the wall to see which way they were going. You watched each player, then decided where to go. Mind you, this is long before running sound reaches, and no shots were being fired.

Then I watched you track and shoot a player who was walking.

Then I observed you go directly to the sniper pit in the hallway to kill another player who had not fired any rounds and was not making any noise that you could hear over the other gunfire. You watched him the whole time, through the wall, with your crosshairs ON him the whole time as you came up to shoot him.

I have little doubt that you were hacking given my observations, while using the admin trace tool, and that is why I banned you.

Pandaem0nium

Post by Pandaem0nium » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:33 pm

I was unaware that you were an admin but I get accusations everyday and in all honesty I can easily explain the reasoning for my actions and movements in game, I'm not going to aim at a place where people can't possibly come out of, and I can rush and expect people to be at certain areas of the map. I'm sure that after a more thorough review with those points just considered it will be more clear.

http://www.legit-proof.com/search.php?m ... 1%3A204696+" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That is one of many websites that allows a person to view the history of a player's steamid, and it's not even complete. But I have played in cal m and p at one point and cevo as well. I've been a cal admin as well as admins of other servers so I understand your concern for hackers and I also contribute to catching many of them.

I wasn't badmouthing you and all I had said was "if you think I wall then you're a retard", keeping in mind I get kids screaming hacker hacker everytime I play so I usually ignore or it or defend myself. I didn't feel like ignoring it today and didn't know you were an admin, and in that respect I apologize but the reason for the ban does not warrant the action because I don't hack.

Rockjock

Post by Rockjock » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:41 pm

No offense Panda, but in the last 6 years I have seen MANY Cal players come in here and hack, so quite frankly your in game experience to me, means very little.

So I don't consider that a valid reason in any way, shape, or form. Many Cal teams use hacks in training, and you know that as well as I do.

If it hadn't been for the fact that I watched you track multiple targets through the walls, exactly on the target, in areas that sound either doesnt reach or wasn't available, then I wouldn't be concerned. But I watched you track every movement of the player in sniper pit, through the wall, and there was no way you were following him via sound, because I had a $60 set of headphones on, on top of a $250 sound card, and didnt hear anything that would provide that level of tracking.

Nor is this the first time you have been suspected of hacking, from what I understand.

So I do appreciate your tone and explanation, but what I saw cannot be explained by superior playing skills. It was my observation, based on my experience, that you are using walls. I think you're very low key about it, but I am not buying the excuse, I'm sorry.

Pandaem0nium

Post by Pandaem0nium » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Well atleast we're here at a level of understanding, I'm confident that the consensus will prove me innocent and yes this isn't the first time I've been accused of hacking. I've been accused of hacking everywhere, cal, old servers, and new. I get banned from quite a few but I play here because I know that the level of ettiquette and skill is a lot higher here than anywhere else. I like the fact that the community looks out for the server when admins arn't around so it's all good. In any case I'm atleast glad there doesn't seem to be any level of hostility as I seem to have felt in the earlier post. I'll just patiently wait for the ban to lift, it's father's day I'll see you guys around.

P.S. - Anyone who hacks will eventually slip and make a mistake and do an all out blatant blooper, I know this and you do too. It's my theory as an admin of Virtual Mayhem server, and Olefarts.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:26 pm

you may request an unban from any 4star in our irc channel!

Pandaem0nium

Post by Pandaem0nium » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Wait Sammy, does that mean I gotta download IRC again to request the unban? Or the information I provided in the first post sufficient?

anthonyownz

Post by anthonyownz » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:13 pm

forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1103" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-[.40 cal ]- anthonyownz *: whats a dougie?
-[.40 cal ]- anthonyownz *: LMAO
-[.40 cal ]- anthonyownz *: like the song but dnt kno what dougie
-[.40 cal ]- Slicky ****: rofllllll
-[.40 cal ]- Slicky ****: funny*

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Pandaem0nium wrote:Wait Sammy, does that mean I gotta download IRC again to request the unban? Or the information I provided in the first post sufficient?
yes

Pandaem0nium

Post by Pandaem0nium » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 am

Finally got home from my father's day event. Hope you guys had a good one. I joined IRC but there aren't any admins there. Can I get unbanned from here? Not sure how long it'll take for an admin to get on through IRC.

Return to “Sammy's banland!”