What you guys think?

if you were banned and want a reason?

fps.henry

What you guys think?

Post by fps.henry » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:29 pm

After watching him play for a while....I suspected wall hack...but i very well could be wrong

Gungame. 9/12/2020 8:25pm CST

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0voo4ixls ... s.dem/file

sLiM[v]

Re: What you guys think?

Post by sLiM[v] » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:49 pm

There were 2 travis. I was confused for a moment. Demo travis looks fine to me. I'm 100% positive the other one ( travis' ) was speedhacking. Most likely aimbot too judging from the times I see him in the demo.

From 2:44 to 2:47 you can hear rapid knife against wall sound and other travis got a knife kill during that time.
8:37 hacking travis was just dinking the hell outta demo travis, switched to knife and suddenly teleported a distance
There were many more times I heard rapid knife sounds but you guys get the idea.

Play these timestamps in slowmo:
3:26:81 he is the ct on top. speedhack down and 1click notdaface in the face (pun intended) off camera.
4:17:93 you see him at double doors with another ct. He knife speedhack all the way to the other side as you see in the demo. After demo travis died, I hear rapid knife against wall sounds (the sound of speedhack) and the other travis gets a knife kill on Aquillegotutiburon. He got kicked for trying to switch team too many times after that.

Soooo yeaaaaaaaaaa you suspected the wrong travis.

sLiM[v]

Re: What you guys think?

Post by sLiM[v] » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:04 am

Someone work your magic

Return to “Sammy's banland!”