digital*!

if you were banned and want a reason?

digital

digital*!

Post by digital » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:12 pm

Kicked multiple times for no reason by [.40 cal ]- Mstgman (guessing as he was the only 40cal tagged at the time)
then banned permanently.
No reason given in console

Kicked by Console: You have been banned from this server.
Kicked :You have been banned from this server.

"digital*!" 216 STEAM_0:1:423171

Would really like an explanation as to why I was getting kicked. If its Mstgman being annoyed that I killed him its kinda lame that in a deathmatch server something like that would happen. Read that spamming could get you banned. If he's talking about spamming the wall (aim ak colt) I only spam the corners when someone pops out and runs back. Caught him a few times. But thats AFTER seeing the person. Hell one of the times he was sitting there spamming me so I shot back and killed him.

One thing I would like to add after reading his retorts on the admin abuse forum. If he says anything about being disrespectful the only comments I made were, "kicking me is getting lame" and "its getting annoying" I'm sure everything I've said is in the server logs so its easy to check.

It does get annoying when an admin abuses the power he's given and from what I've read its not a single instance. Other than that i've been playing on the deathmatch server for quite a while and havent had any problems. Its always been a nice place.

Take it easy

rip

Re: digital*!

Post by rip » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:17 pm

Unbanned. Please don't make this an issue when you are in the server.

I suspect it was not suppose to be a perm ban (it's easy to do, defaults to it, ugh.)
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

digital

Re: digital*!

Post by digital » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:20 pm

I wouldn't make an issue of it especially after a quick resolution. ;=P Thanks again

Return to “Sammy's banland!”