I was literally just banned for no reason

if you were banned and want a reason?

dmill

I was literally just banned for no reason

Post by dmill » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:23 pm

Hi there, my name is Daniel and I love playing on your gungame server.

I was just playing moments ago on fy_snow after the server had changed a few minutes prior, and was banned out of nowhere. I had not said a word since I joined the game and was just trying to kill people and have a good time.

Can you please find an explanation of why I was banned, and please consider un-banning me so I can enjoy the game again. Thanks so much for consideration

#################### You are BANNED ####################
# SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156979552
# Date: 12/02/2018 15:17
# Name: special ed
# IP: 104.59.97.103
# Reason: unknown
# Expires: never (permanent ban)

lost

Re: I was literally just banned for no reason

Post by lost » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:12 pm

That was me, it's a temp ban.. 30 mins, I tried talking to you..no response. When that map ended you started the next map same thing..

So, I am asking, how are you moving and shooting backwards?
you appear to be moving forward, but you are facing backwards.I would say that is why you have no kills, as you are firing backwards as well?
But welcome to the forums and thanks for playing.
" I am so lost "

dmill

Post by dmill » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:25 pm

lost wrote:That was me, it's a temp ban.. 30 mins, I tried talking to you..no response. When that map ended you started the next map same thing..

So, I am asking, how are you moving and shooting backwards?
you appear to be moving forward, but you are facing backwards.I would say that is why you have no kills, as you are firing backwards as well?
But welcome to the forums and thanks for playing.
OK no problem. I didn't see you communicating with me so I didn't mean to ignore you. I'm not sure what happened, the new map everything seemed fine, I just didnt get any kills right away with the handgun rounds and then I got banned so I was confused.

I just tried joining the game again and it still says I am banned. Can you please assist me so I can continue playing with you guys? THANKS!!

lost

Post by lost » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:03 am

Hmm...I am not sure why, I will request another admin take a look...don't give up and soon you will be losing to me in gungame. :D
" I am so lost "

dmill

Post by dmill » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:46 pm

lost wrote:Hmm...I am not sure why, I will request another admin take a look...don't give up and soon you will be losing to me in gungame. :D
Thank you for your help, as of now I am still banned. and HAHA thank you I look forward to losing to you soon!c :lol:

Return to “Sammy's banland!”