BANNED AGAIN BY MAVERICK

if you were banned and want a reason?

panchito</3

BANNED AGAIN BY MAVERICK

Post by panchito</3 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:17 pm

ALL I'M ASKING FOR IS A DEMO. PLEASE. This is so dumb, every single time I play with MAVERICK I get banned without a demo and now its for 69 days?!?!?!?! He def needs his admin checked. Been playing gungame for a minute on these servers back before mustangman payed for them and Sammy was still around, I've always been active on the forums even now in 2018 and Maverick bans me from one of the few servers I play anymore, like how can you stand by this guy when he's incredibly wrong, I have old ESEA demos from 2006-2013, played on at least 5 teams that placed in each season. This kid needs to get over the fact he's not that great at 1.6. Please admins, specifically mustangman, sammy, scorpion, night hawk, mario bros, rip, please check your fellow clan member Maverick and teach him how to do things right. Thanks for your time :cry:

Ban Information
Name: fz
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26449673
Reason: aimbot
Ban Length: 69 days, 10 hours, 40 minutes
Unban Time: 22:48:46 12/19/2018
Admin Name: -[.40 cal ]- Maverick ***
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:447259
Kicked by Console: "You are banned from this server. Check your console"
Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check your console"

rip

Re: BANNED AGAIN BY MAVERICK

Post by rip » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:22 pm

Unbanned as unsupported/no demo.

Please kill each other nicely.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

panchito</3

Post by panchito</3 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:17 pm

Thank you rip, I appreciate it, but I'm still banned from gungame. I really do hope you or someone from leadership takes the time to explain to Maverick that he can't just go around banning people better than him. I do kill him nicely, I don't trash-talk at all, I go in, try and win the map, that's it. It's not until Maverick starts to say "You're bs" and "You can't win without hack" that I'm inclined to say something.

rip

Post by rip » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:01 pm

The admins are there to make a game, not control it.

You guys grind on each other a bit, I'd be nice if you both could set that aside and play.

Im not super interested in being a moderator. Valid and supported bans will.stick, and likewise invalid and unsupported ones won't.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Return to “Sammy's banland!”