FZ

if you were banned and want a reason?

Maverick

FZ

Post by Maverick » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:29 pm

I watched FZ headshot well over half of his shots. Almost everyone time I'd come around the corner on him, he'd turn around and 1 shot headshot me. When I confronted him about it, he starting trash talking and swearing over his mic. I banned him for 30 minutes so he'd have time to toggle off his hacks.

As I've said before, I don't know how to do demos. I figured a 30 minute ban would be fair. Someone else please spec and demo him if he comes back. He was in the gungame server.

panchito</3

Re: FZ

Post by panchito</3 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:34 pm

LOL, been playing since 2004, you think those peeks around corners are cheats? I level my crosshair after every corner, it's habit after playing so many years, scrimming, deathmatch, and gungame. The headshots are there because I know how to aim Maverick. I didn't swear to you once either, don't lie. I said you are mad because you are still bad at 1.6 in 2018 that's why you want to ban, not because I cheat but because you can't win a game with me there. So salty :cry:

panchito</3

Post by panchito</3 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:39 pm

Oh and check out this topic
http://www.40calgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=15834" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tells you how to demo, posted since 2014 btw. :roll:

LLAMA LLAMA

Post by LLAMA LLAMA » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:02 pm

Maverick wrote:I watched FZ headshot well over half of his shots. Almost everyone time I'd come around the corner on him, he'd turn around and 1 shot headshot me. When I confronted him about it, he starting trash talking and swearing over his mic. I banned him for 30 minutes so he'd have time to toggle off his hacks.

As I've said before, I don't know how to do demos. I figured a 30 minute ban would be fair. Someone else please spec and demo him if he comes back. He was in the gungame server.
Hi. Ive seen fz play on the gun game a few times. He is very skilled imo but i dont believe hes hacking.

lost

Post by lost » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:52 pm

So...a 30 minute ban for trash talking the admin and swearing sounds fair..

He did not perma ban, because as he stated he did not demo. he gave you a timeout which it appears you earned.

Disrespect for the people who help provide and protect the server you are playing on is not real smart, if you think you can do better, apply and tag up.
Not trying to start an argument, because I also temp ban for disrespect, swearing, etc.. 8-)
" I am so lost "

rip

Post by rip » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Tldr:. Please kill each other nicely.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

ArthurDent

Post by ArthurDent » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:07 am

An admin that accuses of hacking and doesn't know how to demo? Lame Maverick. I've been targeted by Maverick myself. He has kicked me and temp banned me for being better than him, without me ever swearing or trash talking. Maverick embodies admin abuse.

rip

Post by rip » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:24 am

You are free to go start your own server and ban mav.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Return to “Sammy's banland!”