2poor4shoes

pk

Post by 2poor4shoes » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:32 pm

Ban Information
Name: pk
IP: 108.231.240.62
Reason: says IDC
Unban Time: Permanent Ban

http://puu.sh/t08Nw/cd10f9efd9.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Warned him multiple times not to do something and still disregards. Wanted to give him a week for it on top of disrespect he gives players but doesn't seem to care whether I ban him or not. We will see who cares and who doesn't. Oh by the way, happy holidays!
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

alv

Re: pk

Post by alv » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:48 pm

Permanent Ban just for that ? if you double check your demo and count the seconds you will see i tele after 5 sec i think you take the game too serious and just you dont like to die well like i told you if this makes you happy am fine with it thanks 40 cal servers it was fun playing in this server . idc means i disconnect well it doesnt matter anymore !

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:52 pm

I've unbanned you for now. This is under review.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

alv

Post by alv » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:30 pm

thank you

2poor4shoes

Post by 2poor4shoes » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:40 am

Ban Information
Name: alex/pk/alv
Reason: Name changer :)
Ban Length: 7 days
Unban Time: 14:39:40 1/4/2017

He never fails to amaze me this one <3

alv

Post by alv » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:52 am

2poor4shoes wrote:************************************************
Ban Information

well you should of ban your self too then holograph/2poor4shoes .? why dont you be honest and tell the truth You punish me because I win in the game . :) btw my real name is alex ! have a nice day !

2poor4shoes

Post by 2poor4shoes » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:58 am

alv wrote:
Ban Information

well you should of ban your self too then holograph/2poor4shoes .? why dont you be honest and tell the truth You punish me because I win in the game . :) btw my real name is alex ! have a nice day !
Well Alex, there is a difference between an Admin and a regular if you didn't know already. I "punished" you because I didn't realize it was you until you made a comment and left. No matter what your name is, it is against the rules and you will now face the time :) please remember to read all of our rules before playing in our servers so that you don't have to go through this mess! Rules are located at http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if you have trouble finding them, you have a good day as well!

alv

Post by alv » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:01 pm

2poor4shoes wrote:
alv wrote:
Ban Information

Well Alex, there is a difference between an Admin and a regular if you didn't know already. I "punished" you because I didn't realize it was you until you made a comment and left. No matter what your name is, it is against the rules and you will now face the time :) please remember to read all of our rules before playing in our servers so that you don't have to go through this mess! Rules are located at http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if you have trouble finding them, you have a good day as well!
yeah i ve read the rules been playing in 40cal for about 5 years or so the rule says Do not change your name excessively
and i only change my name twice not excessively and plus you didnt even warn me about it .? if you would of warn me i sure would have change my name back if that bothers you .

2poor4shoes

Post by 2poor4shoes » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:12 pm

yeah i ve read the rules been playing in 40cal for about 5 years or so the rule says Do not change your name excessively
and i only change my name twice not excessively and plus you didnt even warn me about it .? if you would of warn me i sure would have change my name back if that bothers you .
I'm glad you know our rules! I think you need to know the definition of "excessive" since changing your name twice in a month is excessive. There was no way I would be able to warn you if I didn't know it was you and when you did make a taunting comment you left immediately. Or do you not remember?

alv

Post by alv » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:26 pm

2poor4shoes wrote:

I'm glad you know our rules! I think you need to know the definition of "excessive" since changing your name twice in a month is excessive. There was no way I would be able to warn you if I didn't know it was you and when you did make a taunting comment you left immediately. Or do you not remember?
what are you talking about ive used pk name for a few months i beraly changed my name to alex after the problem i had with you and thats it . what other name have i used ? only 2 pk and alex . Yeah and i made that comment because days ago you typed that you were the number one player in the server dont you remember ? so you think it looks good an admin saying aloud that hes the best number one player? even if you were the best you should be more humility with your community.

Return to “Sammy's banland!”