pk

if you were banned and want a reason?

2poor4shoes

Re: pk

Post by 2poor4shoes » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:46 pm

alv wrote:
2poor4shoes wrote:
Well Alex, there is a difference between an Admin and a regular if you didn't know already. I "punished" you because I didn't realize it was you until you made a comment and left. No matter what your name is, it is against the rules and you will now face the time :) please remember to read all of our rules before playing in our servers so that you don't have to go through this mess! Rules are located at http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if you have trouble finding them, you have a good day as well!

yeah i ve read the rules been playing in 40cal for about 5 years or so the rule says Do not change your name excessively
and i only change my name twice not excessively and plus you didnt even warn me about it .? if you would of warn me i sure would have change my name back if that bothers you .
I'm glad you know our rules! I think you need to know the definition of "excessive" since changing your name twice in a month is excessive. There was no way I would be able to warn you if I didn't know it was you and when you did make a taunting comment you left immediately. Or do you not remember?
what are you talking about ive used pk name for a few months i beraly changed my name to alex after the problem i had with you and thats it . what other name have i used ? only 2 pk and alex . Yeah and i made that comment because days ago you typed that you were the number one player in the server dont you remember ? so you think it looks good an admin saying aloud that hes the best number one player? even if you were the best you should be more humility with your community.
So you used "pk" for a few months, made a forum name as "alv" on Nov. 11, 2016, then recently changed your name to "Alex", is that what you're saying? Because I remember playing with someone named "alv" and I'm sure it's not just a coincidence that you happen to use that name as well on forums. I remember very clear what I said, admins can be very good at the game, not just his/her job too you know :) with that being said, what was your intent after said comment?
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

alv

Post by alv » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:27 am

The only reason i made a forum acc was to active vip and donate to the server didnt know i had to use the same name i used in game well let me tell you something you are not that good just because you used an op race and alot of items doesnt mean your good . so i dont think i deserve a ban can you unban me ? 2 names only alex and pk i didnt know about forums name .

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:15 pm

alv wrote:The only reason i made a forum acc was to active vip and donate to the server didnt know i had to use the same name i used in game well let me tell you something you are not that good just because you used an op race and alot of items doesnt mean your good . so i dont think i deserve a ban can you unban me ? 2 names only alex and pk i didnt know about forums name .

You should be unbanned. If not let us know and we fix it.

Hawk

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:35 pm

this will go further onto review.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Return to “Sammy's banland!”