No Fear

Post by r!ce » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:23 am

In Game Name: No Fear
STEAM_0:0:1216319026
Date/Time: 3/26 11:11 am
Server/Map: Deathmatch
Witnesses: -[.40 cal ]- kyute
Accusation: wall

https://www.mediafire.com/?atetr14zrjaaif4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AA27 HAWK

Re: No Fear

Post by AA27 HAWK » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Not on this one r!ce, he was clean. Slick on the corners but no mirror like moves that shows him tracing thru a wall and shooting thru it.

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

r!ce

Post by r!ce » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:48 am

he's not a beginner, he's been doing quite awhile and know how to avoid getting caught, as u can see how he pop out corners and firing right away, i want to get a second opinion if its possible. and he was aiming on the ceiling because the enemy was going to pop out notice his cross hair following.

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:28 pm

Second opinion: walls are difficult to prove, especially with an experienced player; but, I concur with Hawk's analysis.

1. There are no obvious tracing movements;
2. When there is no obvious shot, he pops back and forth from the ground, to the top of the box, to the top of the building, because those are his target points;
3. He works the corners well because he knows someone will be there (not because he can see through walls, but because this is Deathmatch...someone's going to be there);
4. If you watch the demo, when he reaches the corner, traveling from the center, he often hops before rounding the corner to see over the box providing cover; he does this to see if anyone is there and to assist in his aim before rounding the corner; if he had walls, there would be no need to do this.

In my opinion, he is an experienced player playing very well on a map he knows.
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

r!ce

Post by r!ce » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:30 am

namnoc wrote:Second opinion: walls are difficult to prove, especially with an experienced player; but, I concur with Hawk's analysis.

1. There are no obvious tracing movements;
2. When there is no obvious shot, he pops back and forth from the ground, to the top of the box, to the top of the building, because those are his target points;
3. He works the corners well because he knows someone will be there (not because he can see through walls, but because this is Deathmatch...someone's going to be there);
4. If you watch the demo, when he reaches the corner, traveling from the center, he often hops before rounding the corner to see over the box providing cover; he does this to see if anyone is there and to assist in his aim before rounding the corner; if he had walls, there would be no need to do this.

In my opinion, he is an experienced player playing very well on a map he knows.

phew i'm glade you guys caught that because i didn't thanks :).

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:53 pm

You might get him for prefiring or walling, which can be fixed with a warning then later a kick/ban if he continues, but not wall hacking.

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:40 am

After further analysis, I noticed the following:
1. He moves from side to side; he does this because he apparently, magically knows that's where the enemy will be;
2. There are at least 2 times he shoots and kills when he can't actually see anyone;
3. He is pulling the trigger before he rounds the corner several times.

Everything I said before is true; but, with this additional information, I am revising my opinion. He is hacking.

Ban Information
Name: No Fear
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1216319026
Reason: hacks
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

r!ce

Post by r!ce » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:36 am

oh :shock: :? i'll be posting plenty more of that than.. :) thanks guy for cracking the case. keep up the good work!!!

Return to “Sammy's banland!”