* Privileges set

BUILD 6153 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 20
Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check your console"

MarioBros

Re: Banned :( I'd like some explanation please

Post by MarioBros » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Yup, thats my name in there.
Also, you were banned already, why go around the ban when you can ask for your ban to be reviewed?
"Text translated via Google Translate"

method-

Post by method- » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:52 pm

I don't know why you banned me this time but I can assure you every time that I was banned I asked for an explanation and exhausted my resources in order to come to a resolution in order to get the ban lifted.

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:58 pm

You were banned this time, because it was brought to the attention of our admins, that you were previously banned under the name method. Which you have just re-posted under. Your ban is currently under review by the leadership. Where you really messed up here, is circumventing the initial ban, by using a new steam account, new name, and posing as a new player all together. What you should have done, was request an appeal for your original ban..

You will be updated further on the matter, as decisions are made. Please remain patient.

`MuiR

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:43 pm

method- wrote:I don't know why you banned me this time but I can assure you every time that I was banned I asked for an explanation and exhausted my resources in order to come to a resolution in order to get the ban lifted.
Yup, and everytime you were banned, I removed that ban.
But you were banned for being rude. Something that a simple "sorry not gonna happen again I promise" could've got you unbanned. But now, you went ahead and tried to make yourself into the clan, acting like somebody else and taking us for fools. Did you really think nobody would notice that?

Now, if it isnt too much to ask, please be patient. Like `MuiR said, you will be notified of your status.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

M1nD

Post by M1nD » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:58 am

Not a problem. You're right, I did buy a new account because I felt as though I was unfairly banned the first go around. I felt as though I tried to do everything in my power to get that ban lifted but the 40CAL minds were made up and their judgement on that ruling was based on me as a player not the rules, guidelines and regulations. Basically I thought it was biased and believed any chance of an unban was impossible.

But I wanted to play so badly that I bought a new account and changed my name. I was planning on letting you guys get to know me, grow a liking to me because I think a lot of you are good guys and then telling you so I wouldn't just get the boot right away for what I thought was unfair to begin with.

I made another forum account because I was being abused in-game by Dior` and not only did I think this type of behavior shouldn't be tolerated by the community in-game I also wanted to see if he would get the same punishment as method- to settle my internal dispute on if my ruling was biased or not.

Turns out he didn't get banned for doing/saying a lot worse than what I was permabanned for and that meant to me, that I shouldn't speak of method- anymore because it would make people see me differently and ultimately be banned again for whatever reason.

I never lied to anyone about this, I became friends with 40CAL admins and even went as far as recording myself on my iPhone and uploading videos of me playing. I apologize for the deceitfulness but I saw no other way to clean the slate and become someone in the community that people didn't inform biased opinions about without even getting to know me first.

I'm a good guy that is honest, open-minded & willing, if someone asked me I didn't lie to them about who I was. I would appreciate it if you tried to understand and see it in your hearts why I felt as though I needed to go about this the way I did. Thank you.

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:50 am

Your explanation is well stated. Thank you for your understanding. Again, please be patient as your ban is under review.
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Thank you for your patience M1nd, you're unbanned. From what I have seen, you have deifnitely made an attitude change and is a nice guy deep down inside. As long as you don't revert back to your old ways, you shouldn't have a problem.

M1nD

Post by M1nD » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:05 pm

Why thank you. I appreciate the second chance, you will not regret it. Does this mean my method- account is unbanned as well?

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:35 pm

M1nD wrote:Why thank you. I appreciate the second chance, you will not regret it. Does this mean my method- account is unbanned as well?
I have only unbanned M1nD, I may unban method as well, though know that you are on a thin string! No more attitude complaints about you plesae!

Return to “Sammy's banland!”