Why am I banned...

if you were banned and want a reason?

billmurray

Why am I banned...

Post by billmurray » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:17 pm

If you have been banned and want a reason please answer the following!

In Game Name:Bill[TheMan]Murray
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47457962 0 00:09 57 0
Admins on Site:Knives?
Date/Time:09/01/15 at 3:10 pm
Server/Map:WC3
Witnesses:Richard Feynman and others
Accusation: The only thing i can think of for reasoning is that i gave away the position of a player not doing the objective when i was dead and the bomb was literally about to go off. I'm sorry for doing that, but I do not believe it is a reason to ban me.

The admin has 5 days to respond to you!

Knives

Re: Why am I banned...

Post by Knives » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:38 pm

I banned you for 30mins for mic spamming unnecessary information and ghosting.
I'm not as lenient towards regulars who should already know the rules.

billmurray

Post by billmurray » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:47 pm

Dude I am talking to people. Unlike maybe you i actually enjoy chatting up people on the server and making it more interactive than simply playing the game and being an introvert. You had zero grounds to ban me in my opinion. I've never been banned by an admin for talking to much. Heck...did i even get a warning in white text from you? No you just banned me. And its not ghosting if the other guy is literally staring at the ground halfway across the map not doing his objective. Oh and speaking of objectives i dont believe you were doing yours for multiple rounds of that session, so before you ban someone make sure you are following the rules as well bud.

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Bill, your ban should be up by now. Don't go saying or doing things that may dig yourself into a hole. I do not believe you should have been banned either. Things will be handled privately from this point on. Thank you for your understanding.

`MuiR

Knives

Post by Knives » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:59 pm

I know the rules more than most of the admins around and yes I was camping and I had plenty of time to do my objective. As I was on t side on Aztec and ct rushing, we had no choice but to defend and camp our spawn. Also singing the minion banana song isn't really talking and ghosting the new player when he is learning how to play the game just because you wanted the round to end faster? I don't care about ur own opinion. Sure if he wasn't a noob I would've slayed him for not doing his objective but he is a noob trying to figure out the game.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:11 pm

Return to “Sammy's banland!”