BMD STEAM_0:0:2027348465

if you were banned and want a reason?

AA27 HAWK

Re: BMD STEAM_0:0:2027348465

Post by AA27 HAWK » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:47 pm

There is a demo, go ahead and play it as many times as you want. Also the demo is for higher ups to decide if this goes or not.

I say is a ban but I must wait for a higher to corroborate this. If it is clean then you get your chance to play but if it does not then you know what is going to happen.

Hawk

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

mihaidaniel

Post by mihaidaniel » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:17 pm

AA27 HAWK wrote:There is a demo, go ahead and play it as many times as you want. Also the demo is for higher ups to decide if this goes or not.

I say is a ban but I must wait for a higher to corroborate this. If it is clean then you get your chance to play but if it does not then you know what is going to happen.

Hawk
I want unban because I know I was clean.
And the demo doesnt show anything. I played it and for me was unprofessional what you did.
I also demand a punish for you if you were wrong, something like 10 days without admin.
Where I was admin, if you were wrong, you got punished.
Real life is the same, you're wrong, you pay.

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:26 pm

mihaidaniel wrote:
AA27 HAWK wrote:There is a demo, go ahead and play it as many times as you want. Also the demo is for higher ups to decide if this goes or not.

Hawk
And the demo doesnt show anything. I played it and for me was unprofessional what you did.
I also demand a punish for you if you were wrong, something like 10 days without admin.
It is entirely possible that you were wrongfully banned, and if so, we apologize. But you are not doing yourself any favors by demanding anything - especially dictating how we should reprimand our own admins here. Wherever you were an admin, you did things the way you did things. You are welcome to go back there and play all you want. This is 40 cal. We do things the way we do things. End of story. Check your tone. Because even if you are innocent, the way you conduct yourself is a big factor in whether or not you will be allowed to come back. There are many rules to follow here. Not using cheats is only one. This matter is under review, and you will receive an answer sometime in the near future. I will once again remind you to be patient and respectful.

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:32 pm

mihaidaniel wrote:

Hawk
I'm afraid that what are you requesting is not going to happen... I already explained to you what is going on and how is going to be determined.

Is not up to you to decide if I or any admin gets punished or not so you can leave that option out of your ranting comments.

Hawk

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

mihaidaniel

Post by mihaidaniel » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:39 am

AA27 HAWK wrote:
mihaidaniel wrote:

Hawk
I'm afraid that what are you requesting is not going to happen... I already explained to you what is going on and how is going to be determined.

Is not up to you to decide if I or any admin gets punished or not so you can leave that option out of your ranting comments.

Hawk
You know, you guys, your decision is kinda late, who knows what are you thinking about so much.
What`s going to be, little Gods`?

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:02 am

mihaidaniel wrote: You know, you guys, your decision is kinda late, who knows what are you thinking about so much.
What`s going to be, little Gods`?
With that attitude, you can keep your business somewhere else... You feel me?

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:22 am

Well, I guess I wont be reviewing this. I know it's been awhile since you posted, but believe it or not, people have something called a life outside of the game. If you cannot understand that and continue to act like this, I dont see your ban being lifted in the near future.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Overkill

Post by Overkill » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:58 am

The demo didn't show anything definitive, but lol.

I DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO THE FINANCIAL COST OF THE SERVER OR TO THE SERVER'S COMMUNITY BUT I FEEL ENTITLED TO MAKE DEMANDS HERE IN THE FORM OF RUN-ON SENTENCES AND THREATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realize there was a second page until I was going to reply something to the effect of "I can tell English isn't your first language; they're called demos not screenshots. Demos are clean but you're going to want to check your attitude...I understand being upset but that's no reason to treat people like garbage."

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:28 pm

^And you need to stop putting your two cents on .40 cal business...

Return to “Sammy's banland!”