Mstgman

if you were banned and want a reason?

Not the Face!

Re: Mstgman

Post by Not the Face! » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:09 pm

alexander wrote:I must say 2P4S needs to check himself. Perhaps he should post demo without temp banning for now to get feedback and give him a better idea how to spot hackers. He's definitely working hard, but his ratio of being right is a bit off. Also, turn off most of the admin esp info so there isn't so much in the FOV. Look here for help: http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 42&t=12905" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When I was a 1-2 star. I would make the demo, and do a vote_ban at the end of the demo and then post onto the forums... If they were permanently banned or not. It is just a 1/2 hour ban, so if they are not concrete to were us Captains+ to issue a permanent ban. They 1/2 hour is normally up by the time we get to them. 2poor, keep up the good work. You're doing everything by the book like we ask of you.

Alexander... I am very thankful for your help in the banland. But please, keep the topics of the thread about the thread topic. This is not the 1st time I've had to say something about keeping the topic on topic.

>.> NTF <.<

alexander

Post by alexander » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:08 pm

The topic also included mstgman's discontent with being banned for no good cause. Hence why I made the statement I did. No doubt 2P4S is working hard, but there are times when a lack of experience can affect the servers and the general perception of the clan and its admins. It is clearly evident that the ethos of 40 cal is to never question authority. Duly noted, I will not be providing further input. Thanks.
Image - Alexander Gustafsson

DotA

Post by DotA » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:01 pm

I'd also agree with turning everything off for ESP. For my Demos, I only use box, which I think is number 9. Everything else seems to get in the way when trying to record.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Return to “Sammy's banland!”