5.liveTD - !JuMper

Post by alexander » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:16 pm

In Game Name: 5.liveTD - !JuMper
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61413547
Date/Time: 6/13/2014 - 19:10 PDT
Server/Map: GG/Inferno
Witnesses:
Accusation: Aim/Recoil Assist
Demo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jusgkpjlvnzn3gs/jumper2.dem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Subtle, not a bad player. Funny muzzle climb and tracking. Watch bouncing after each of his deaths as well.
Image - Alexander Gustafsson

alexander

Re: 5.liveTD - !JuMper

Post by alexander » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:20 am

Bump. Someone please review!

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:34 pm

After watching this demo all the way through twice. Once on full speed the other on half, and reviewing several kills on quarter speed, I see nothing that would solidify a ban. In most cases, his aim is pretty terrible, save for a handful of nice shots. I'd say this guy is just a semi-decent player. He's clean, no ban.

alexander

Post by alexander » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Hiei wrote:After watching this demo all the way through twice. Once on full speed the other on half, and reviewing several kills on quarter speed, I see nothing that would solidify a ban. In most cases, his aim is pretty terrible, save for a handful of nice shots. I'd say this guy is just a semi-decent player. He's clean, no ban.
OH SNAP! I just watched it again and realized what he's doing. His aim assist is toggled by crouching. Watch whenever he crouches what happens with his reticle. Also, when he dies crouched, his screens jumps around trying to auto aim. Doesn't happen when he doesn't crouch. Watch it again! I have 2 more demos I'm going to review now.

alexander

Post by alexander » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:20 pm

He's also using a bhop script most likely. There's just something off, and 99% of the time, my spidey senses are good. What bothers me most is what happens when he's killed while crouched and shooting at someone. After he dies, the reticle bounces back to the enemy's hitbox. Tough to tell because of respawn, but if you look at it in slow mo, and keeping the crouch toggle in mind. It is more evident what he's doing. Also, one part that really stuck out was right when he got the P90. Take another look.

The main reason why I feel he hacks aside from the evidence in the demos is because of the kills he was getting on me. I know that sounds bad, but I've been playing this game long enough to know when something doesn't feel right. One or two random kills is fine, but when I'm consistently killed in ways that just don't feel right, it sets of the hackometer. I played against this guy for at least 3 maps, and it was enough for me to spec and demo. It's down to the little things like distance and how many shots on target with which gun. I've been killed hundreds of thousands of times in my cs career, and these nuances of how I'm killed are very telling.

DotA

Post by DotA » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:09 pm

Can you please post all the demos so I can review them. I will make a decision after I review all of them.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

alexander

Post by alexander » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:37 pm

DotA wrote:Can you please post all the demos so I can review them. I will make a decision after I review all of them.
I can see why this guy hasn't been detected and he's been around for a bit. What he's doing is really subtle. If he doesn't crouch, his patterns are normal along with recoil. I've watched these demos at least 5 times each. And the only thing consistent between all of them is the "crouch toggle". Best way I can describe it is that crouching toggles auto aim/recoil elim. The way the reticle "bounces" it feels and looks like having the recoil eliminator item in CoD mod. Sometimes he taps crouch as he's firing and he gets amazing spreads and kills. Have you tried tapping crouch while firing? Your spray pattern looks like you're playing with palsy. And again, whenever he's killed while crouching and aiming, his reticle bounces back and forth from where it was to where the last enemy he was aiming at was. Hope that makes sense:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mv4ryg12coekkg/jumper.dem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/en50dobsl6akces/jumper3.dem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

xXWhite_NinjaXx

Post by xXWhite_NinjaXx » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:49 pm

Ok i just watched all the demo's and i just do not see enough evidence in any of them to really ban or say he hacks. He is just a experienced player and uses sound wisely and knows how to aim his gun

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:40 pm

I concur with Ninja. My opinion on the matter didn't change at all from my first ruling. Thank you though Alex, for your continued effort in keeping our servers clean!

apples

Post by apples » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:33 pm

I think I have to agree with alex on this one.

Return to “Sammy's banland!”