Banned On the Wcft Server

if you were banned and want a reason?

JOKER

Banned On the Wcft Server

Post by JOKER » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:13 am

In Game Name: JOKER #LoLurMaD
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3527227
Admins on Site: No idea. I know one dude was watching me in spec. Not sure if he was demoing me.
Date/Time: 1:11AM California time
Server/Map: Warcraft Server/de_nuke
Witnesses: me
Accusation: No idea, I am assuming wall hacking or aimbotting. I was 35-3 or something of that nature so it was no surprise.

I do not hack. Never have never will. I actually used to be an admin here a good amount of time ago. I am currently a head Ban Manager over at ZoD so I understand the process I need to go through. Hopefully we get a demo from the admin so we can see how good I was doing tonight! :D

tomwzhere

Re: Banned On the Wcft Server

Post by tomwzhere » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Hello Joker, long time no see. You should be familiar with the process, so be patient while we find out more information about your ban. I did a quick search of your steam ID and nothing came up. What does it say when you try to enter the server, maybe it was a 1 minute ban for having over 150-200 ping.

JOKER

Post by JOKER » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:06 am

tomwzhere wrote:Hello Joker, long time no see. You should be familiar with the process, so be patient while we find out more information about your ban. I did a quick search of your steam ID and nothing came up. What does it say when you try to enter the server, maybe it was a 1 minute ban for having over 150-200 ping.
Hey, sorry it took so long for me to reply. It was indeed HPK. Thank you for your time and have a good day. :)

This can be closed now.

slicky

Post by slicky » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Resolved! :D
An most amazing 40cal admin yet.

Return to “Sammy's banland!”