Zo0Ot3d

kaRdon_- SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26299136

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Ban Information
Name: kaRdon_-
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26299136
Server: GunGame
Date&Time: 9/19/2012 8:36pm ET
Reason: Hacking! Dispute at http://www.40calgames.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
DEMO: http://www.mediafire.com/?rht23rl1bd7uw4s**************" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Comments: You dont have to wait very long in this demo. And I want to tip my hat to MarioBros, for catching the perp. Pay close attention for the first 5minutes or so of the demo. That knife kill he gets is WAY too obvious; even for the most inexperienced player. He should of had NO knowledge that the player was crouched there waiting for the strike. kaRdon didnt check the corner as he was strafing by. He didnt head in that direction to jump on the boxes that were there. No. He ran for the knife kill, knowing the hp level of the player crouched there.
There was no knowledge of that player camping that spot in any previous rounds, so to me it was a dead giveaway. I guarantee that my fellow admins will agree. Anybody can glance for themselves and give their opinion as such being the reason why we have these forums! Feel free but I'll stand by what I agree :twisted:
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

kaRdon

Re: kaRdon_- SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26299136

Post by kaRdon » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Zo0Ot3d wrote:************************************************
Ban Information
Reason: Hacking! Dispute at http://www.40calgames.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I didn't see the comments you had.

1. I use a nice headset.

2. I pay attention to my radar...(that's the key thing for GUNGAME) You want to know where they killed you teammates.

3. I keep track of where I left the opponents or who they killed and what direction they are heading.

4. If I was hacking, why would I get knife from behind or corners...?

5. Mario knows I'm way better player than he is...jealousy? It's ok.

6. I only won 26 times in the server and ranked 5, i think.

7. If I was hacking, why would I have 65 percent efficiency and 35% accuracy? Shouldn't I have like 75+ eff and 50% accuracy?

8. It's all about strategy, and skills... apparently, I got banned for having a great CS day everyday?

Hacking? Do you have proof? Did you even record my play? When you see me play, record it and submit it to experts. We'll see who makes a fool of themselves. I do not hack, I am a legit person.

You banned me for no reason. You came in the GUNGAME server and then banned me? I was on my 6th winning streak!

I will play you 1 vs 1 in person or when you see me play, record me all you want.

I've been playing CS for a long time. And I hate to say it, but I get accused a lot.

It's OK to UNBAN me! You can watch and learn from me. Just use a nice headset. A crappy laptop or PC...aim, shoot, or spray =]
Last edited by kaRdon on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kaRdon

Post by kaRdon » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:49 pm

kaRdon wrote:
Ban Information
Hacking? Do you have proof? Did you even record my play? When you see me play, record it and submit it to experts. We'll see who makes a fool of themselves. I do not hack, I am a legit person.

You banned me for no reason. You came in the GUNGAME server and then banned me? I was on my 6th winning streak!

I will play you 1 vs 1 in person or when you see me play, record me all you want.

I've been playing CS for a long time. And I hate to say it, but I get accused a lot.

It's OK to UNBAN me! You can watch and learn from me. Just use a nice headset. A crappy laptop or PC...aim, shoot, or spray =]

Sorry, I didn't introduce myself... I'm Rey formal on24/40cal **** ex-admin...

kaRdon

Post by kaRdon » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:09 pm

kaRdon wrote:
kaRdon wrote:
Ban Information

****** I wanna see my skills on your DEMO!!!!! Please!!!!****** I AM LEGIT!!!*** THANKS!!!

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:44 pm

The demo is posted for your information. Look back up at my original post. The link is there. The player was crouched there looong before you even came along. Wall Hacking is the same as hacking. You didnt fight him before your previous death nor even two previous deaths. He came along shortly after your previous kill. Hid there and you just knew he was there. Bottom line. I've watched you numerous times, along with the other admins., If you can honestly sit there and tell me that your headset also tells me the enemies hp then Ill believe your not full of crap. But in my honest opinion, I find there was no other way that you knew that kid was crouched there with low life. You dont check corners unless soembody is crouched there miraculously.
Now its my job to waste time out of my beloved cs time to watch any and all suspicious players. And trust me when I say your name has come plenty of times. I've seen multiple demos of you, and as far as my job. When i see enough evidence I bring the matter here for our 4* committee to decide. Thank you for coming in and disputing this problem. I again do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you, but the fact of the matter is I made my decision and I stand by my decision. Headset do a lot but they dont do that much. Wait until our 4* committee makes their judgement.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:48 pm

kaRdon wrote:

Yes, there is proof of your gameplay. Please read more carefully in Zoooted post, there's a link in there so you can see yourself doing your magic ;)
I mean, look at those kills with the dualies, dude. The bullets don't go out of the crosshair and you were spraying 'em....How could I not suspect of that!?
You know that little phrase used in here, "Be nice or be gone. No exceptions!", so saying you're a former admin doesn't give you immunity. You should've know better what's off limits in the server.
kaRdon wrote:
Yes, you might be a better player than me (who isn't :lol: ) but there's no such thing as jealousy in this game, bro, at least not for me. I'm just here to play, have fun, and maintain certain justice in the server.
Now to you, you're nothing special, dude. I always record the winning player at the moment, just in case there's something wrong about him/her, and if you would like to see, I have like 500 MB of demos of all the people I don't completely trust, but I still record them.
Like you said, there's a ranking system in the server and in my time playing here, I've got to know whom of the regular players, including us admins, are better at this game and compare skills with them, that way I can suspect of certain players, in this case, you.

Now it's up to the 4*s and Sammy to decide what's going to be your future in this gaming community.

Good luck.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

kaRdon

Post by kaRdon » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:08 pm

MarioBros wrote:
kaRdon wrote:

Yes, there is proof of your gameplay. Please read more carefully in Zoooted post, there's a link in there so you can see yourself doing your magic ;)
I mean, look at those kills with the dualies, dude. The bullets don't go out of the crosshair and you were spraying 'em....How could I not suspect of that!?
You know that little phrase used in here, "Be nice or be gone. No exceptions!", so saying you're a former admin doesn't give you immunity. You should've know better what's off limits in the server.
kaRdon wrote:
Yes, you might be a better player than me (who isn't :lol: ) but there's no such thing as jealousy in this game, bro, at least not for me. I'm just here to play, have fun, and maintain certain justice in the server.
Now to you, you're nothing special, dude. I always record the winning player at the moment, just in case there's something wrong about him/her, and if you would like to see, I have like 500 MB of demos of all the people I don't completely trust, but I still record them.
Like you said, there's a ranking system in the server and in my time playing here, I've got to know whom of the regular players, including us admins, are better at this game and compare skills with them, that way I can suspect of certain players, in this case, you.

Now it's up to the 4*s and Sammy to decide what's going to be your future in this gaming community.

Good luck.

I'm such a hacker! I don't even know how to watch a demo. Will someone show me step by step how to watch my amazing knife kill!!! Did that person made noise? I'm 100000000000000000000 LEGIT!!! I do not hack -_-

My name comes out a lot because I'm kaRdon... I own! I think I own not because I'm better than others...But I own because I know I don't use hack or any cheat. I own because I have skills on this game I've been playing for a long time.

Mario Mario! I would like to play CS with you 1 vs. 1 on LAN. I will give you my steam ID if you own me! Sorry if I always make you leave or sit in SPEC everytime I join 40CAL GUNGAME server....

PS. I don't know who it was....I think it was you Zooot3d who joined the GUNGAME server and just started slapping me and accused me of crouched running...I scraped a lot or do a big silent jump. I don't do it constantly...I asked what I did wrong, and that admin did not respond.

This is annoying, my wife is making fun of me. She's asking why I over reacting over a game. I told her "well, I love this game cuz I'm good at it!"

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:59 pm

I joined the server to ban you after seeing that knife kill. Of all the times I've watched you, your aiming has been spot on legit. WE all have miraculous kills at times. At times I'll just have the gut instinct that somebody is definitely going to be there. We all do have a 6th sense in this game from time to time. Thats been my only doubt. That knfie kill was too nuts. But Ill ask the 4*s to view the demo to see their opinion.

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?rht23rl1bd7uw4s**************" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:14 pm

kaRdon wrote: Mario Mario! I would like to play CS with you 1 vs. 1 on LAN. I will give you my steam ID if you own me! Sorry if I always make you leave or sit in SPEC everytime I join 40CAL GUNGAME server....
Hahaha! :lol:

I'm sorry, it was rude of me 8-)
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Return to “Sammy's banland!”