kaRdon_- SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26299136

if you were banned and want a reason?

slicky

Re: kaRdon_- SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26299136

Post by slicky » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:38 pm

I've seen the demo. I dont really see any hacks. but we'll need venom ruling on this one.
An most amazing 40cal admin yet.

kyosho

Post by kyosho » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:51 pm

I watched the demo and here's my thoughts on that knife.
There where two guys there when he died and 1 ran that way when after he killed kardon and you can see that in the demo, plus who's to say that he wasn't heading back on top of the lamp post. Very common place to camp there.

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:24 pm

As I said, that knife kill is the only thing Im going on. As I said, the aiming is ok and I know he listens to his surroundings, but that player was there crouch and waiting for him to run by. Could be a coincidence but thats the evidence I saw :twisted:
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:40 pm

I agree with slicky, I don't see any wall hacks in this demo. Whenever mid as clear as it was in the demo, an usual spot terrorists camps at is where he was and it wouldn't be unusual to just swing a knife there. I've seen players do it countless times.

kaRdon

Post by kaRdon » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:49 pm

tomwzhere wrote:I agree with slicky, I don't see any wall hacks in this demo. Whenever mid as clear as it was in the demo, an usual spot terrorists camps at is where he was and it wouldn't be unusual to just swing a knife there. I've seen players do it countless times.
Thank you for agreeing w/slicky. I don't hack for the million times. Like I said, I've playing for awhile and you notice the hiding spots...and other techniques?
slicky wrote:I've seen the demo. I dont really see any hacks. but we'll need venom ruling on this one.
You don't see hack because I don't hack. Thanks!
kyosho wrote:I watched the demo and here's my thoughts on that knife.
There where two guys there when he died and 1 ran that way when after he killed kardon and you can see that in the demo, plus who's to say that he wasn't heading back on top of the lamp post. Very common place to camp there.
I still don't know how to watch the video. Thanks for the thoughts...I am not a hacker =]

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:55 pm

You watch the demo by downloading the .dem file and placing it in your cstrike folder located usually in C:/ProgramFiles/Steam/steapps/username/counter-strike/cstrike. Once you have your .dem file there, open counterstrike and type viewdemo demoname into your console.

kaRdon

Post by kaRdon » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:22 pm

tomwzhere wrote:You watch the demo by downloading the .dem file and placing it in your cstrike folder located usually in C:/ProgramFiles/Steam/steapps/username/counter-strike/cstrike. Once you have your .dem file there, open counterstrike and type viewdemo demoname into your console.
thanks... the only part they think i wall hack is when i knife him...

weird, i played the video over and over again.

after i was killed by the two T's. the T in white was running around towards mid....and after, i kill the guy in mid. as i was running down, i heard a running sound and it suddenly stop. then i heard another running footstep from banana (which was my teammate)... so, that's how i figured out the guy was there...plus, you can tell that i always check that area cuz every round i go on top of the light pole...

and one more thing, i didn't jump to just get the knife kill....WATCH CAREFULLY, it took me a second to realized he was there.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:53 pm

tomwzhere wrote:I agree with slicky, I don't see any wall hacks in this demo. Whenever mid as clear as it was in the demo, an usual spot terrorists camps at is where he was and it wouldn't be unusual to just swing a knife there. I've seen players do it countless times.
I agree that's a common camp spot, I use it and whenever I use it, no1 knows I'm there, not even SNSD nor knives, I mean, I even got Scapegoatie sometimes and he was the number 1 in the ranking system, and that dude sure knows how to play....
But watch closely on HOW he goes for the knife kill, he even takes his space to make the 90 degree turn, he knows there's some1 in there. Sure, the terrorists walks towards kardon's corpse but that doesn't mean he is going to be there...he could've been behind the box right to the lamp, 'cause that's where he ran into, or camping in the trench thingy, like all the Terrorist do...and if any of those would've happened, the result would've been the same, him killing the terrorist.
kaRdon wrote:i heard a running sound and it suddenly stop. then i heard another running footstep from banana (which was my teammate)... so, that's how i figured out the guy was there..
I watched it a lot of times with max volume just to be sure if I could hear anything and spot the terrorist going in there but no, I just can't find any clue. The footsteps you hear are from banana only, the wall isn't sound proof and those are the only footsteps you could hear, besides yours.
kaRdon wrote:I still don't know how to watch the video. Thanks for the thoughts...I am not a hacker =]
And about the "viewing the demo" thingy, how many years you said you have been playing CS? How did you were an admin, and a high ranked one, if you didn't even know how to watch a demo, really?

I mean no disrespect and don't want any kind of trouble, but that bothers me, just sayin'...

This is last reply I'll be doing regarding this post, I've read enough to keep debating in something I really have no saying :|
Hope this topic ends soon...
"Text translated via Google Translate"

kaRdon

Post by kaRdon » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:27 pm

watched video... focus exactly around 2:01:66 --- he then stop walking at 2:02:44 ...then you hear the B footsteps at 2:04:38 before i got to knife him.

you can totally hear the footsteps...no way you can hear B footsteps from mid going down the ramp.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:29 pm

viewing demo ... locking the post for now

no hacks

knifes typical camping spot .. I do that

he sets him up in places where T's would rush out

no pre aim or tracing

are you banned from all servers or just GG right now?
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Return to “Sammy's banland!”