Deathrun?

speak and you will be heard!

XCIV

Re: Deathrun?

Post by XCIV » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:47 am

Sorry if i didn't read the posts all the way but, I would like to suggest some maps for the deathrun.. Because I personally play deathrun alot on Quick-Gaming, so here are some pretty good/ easy maps if you can imply them on the servers
Deathrun_pirates_final
Deathrun_Bkm_final
Deathrun_bridge
Deathrun_real
deathrun_mini

I dunno if you can find them but if it is needed ill help look.

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:16 am

XCIV wrote:Sorry if i didn't read the posts all the way but, I would like to suggest some maps for the deathrun.. Because I personally play deathrun alot on Quick-Gaming, so here are some pretty good/ easy maps if you can imply them on the servers
Deathrun_pirates_final
Deathrun_Bkm_final
Deathrun_bridge
Deathrun_real
deathrun_mini

I added a bunch last nite, for now I'd like to have more people playing to test the server for a bit longer to see if it lags/crashes. I blame Chino for last night's crash, he gave me the link for a map that was missing a wad file :P

Eventually we will take out the bad maps and have the best dr maps running.

Chino

Post by Chino » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:54 am

Belcross wrote:
XCIV wrote:Sorry if i didn't read the posts all the way but, I would like to suggest some maps for the deathrun.. Because I personally play deathrun alot on Quick-Gaming, so here are some pretty good/ easy maps if you can imply them on the servers
Deathrun_pirates_final
Deathrun_Bkm_final
Deathrun_bridge
Deathrun_real
deathrun_mini

I added a bunch last nite, for now I'd like to have more people playing to test the server for a bit longer to see if it lags/crashes. I blame Chino for last night's crash, he gave me the link for a map that was missing a wad file :P

Eventually we will take out the bad maps and have the best dr maps running.
haha my bad i just copy and pasted :D

Return to “Suggestion booth!”