Admin ESP

speak and you will be heard!

_Kid-

Admin ESP

Post by _Kid- » Tue May 10, 2016 3:24 pm

can we get the admin esp or whatever it was called back in the servers? it really comes in handy.
_Kid-

F@N1

Re: Admin ESP

Post by F@N1 » Tue May 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Although it may come in handy, if it does get re-implemented, don't rely on it too much. I found out when I was a 1-2* that the more you rely on it, the less you pay attention to sound, and false bans occurs.
OMG U HACKER MAGNET -Sparky
"aw you cheater...you super cheat" -hiei

Dust

Post by Dust » Tue May 10, 2016 8:01 pm

F@N1 wrote:Although it may come in handy, if it does get re-implemented, don't rely on it too much. I found out when I was a 1-2* that the more you rely on it, the less you pay attention to sound, and false bans occurs.
Maybe we could implement a rule that states that you must record a demo WITHOUT using the esp. That way it forces us to really pay attention, but also gives us the option to use it.

_Kid-

Post by _Kid- » Wed May 11, 2016 4:10 pm

this is true but it shouldnt be needed at all times just in certain instances.

Venom - "This is where watching without ESP helps ... With ESP on You can see where the enemies are, and because someone gets the jump on an enemy you want to assume wallhacks.

I use expensive speakers and headphones. I can hear foot steps and gun shots really far away.

Every kill must be justified. Sound is usually the factor we look for. Good players use radar well. If they can hear gun shots and see one of their team mates die, in most maps the position of the enemy is known.

Prefiring is not always the dead giveaway because they will use sound.

I strongly urge you guys watch without ESP. It's easier to determine when you don't know where the enemies are and they act like they do. When you have the glowing boxes and lines or whatever, you tend not to totally watch their mouse movement. And that is usually the key."
_Kid-

Return to “Suggestion booth!”