Portal WC3

speak and you will be heard!

kal_el.ca

Re: Portal WC3

Post by kal_el.ca » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Agree that price should be raised by about 4x. It's way too cheap and as a lot of people notice, it does get used too much. No Dust, this isn't about you (although it is frustrating when I finally manage to sneak up on you and you're gone :)

If I as hiding, camping or baiting, I would understand. I get too impatient and leave if I'm camping anyways. My method is usually distraction/diversion and sneak attack, which is usually how I kill Dust.... or with my orc crits :P

Please at least take a look at raising the price of it, enough regulars and admins have showed thier hatred/dislike of it for it to be considered.

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:43 am

What say you, sammy? Can we get a price increase on portal? I think $6,000 seems fair. What does a scroll cost? Seems like portal should be about half the price of a scroll.

dougiefresh

Post by dougiefresh » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:01 pm

that's a good idea brock! gj team :)

MRKITTLES

Post by MRKITTLES » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:25 am

i think the portal should stay the same as it is... it really helps with bomb maps which make up like 70% of the maps we play... if people use it they lose time going back to spawn... if you miss the kill oh well.... you should just continue to focus on your objective. i think the people complaining are a little too focused on their own kill count than the over all objective of the game. its a great way when you run into an ambush and got to get out real quick....
as for the people saying its too like warden... warden respawns after you die... can't do that with portal. so if you don't get a portal quickly and die your still done.
just my 2 cents
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. -Sun Tzu

KITTLES!

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:43 am

All changes to item costs are here: http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... l&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Portal and Accel will be changed to 10k a piece, you can see this on page 5 and 4. Please refer to this thread for any changes Sammy makes to item costs/VIP Perks.

Topic Locked.
GlazeD

Return to “Suggestion booth!”