anthonyownz

post a challenge right now!

Dyslexik

anthonyownz

Post by Dyslexik » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Haha, i recall you calling me bad in the diablo server, saying i only get xbow and nade kills. Well duh, i play a hunter, i get charged up nades and i use a xbox.... I remember scrimming with you, on d2, in the 40 cal servers, and you were either last or second to last on the opposing team, which was losing, and i was 2nd on t side on my team and led on ct. You said i was bad, i know your banned at the moment, but i will scrim you 1v1 if u want, so you will know i can aim better than you and stop talking trash. By the way, if/when you reply please use correct spelling and grammar, because to be honest usually when you type i get confused about what you are trying to say and/or do not understand it.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Re: anthonyownz

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Ill let Cat take care of the spelling and grammar for this one. Try practicing what you preach.

Cat

Post by Cat » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Aw no, it's rude to correct someone who's dyslexic. That's a perfectly valid excuse to have incorrect grammar etc. I'm not so forgiving for people who have no valid excuse though :P Watch everyone come up with some mental handicap now >.>

lonewolf80

Post by lonewolf80 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:13 am

Nice...since when did we have an xbox mod for Diablo? Does it shoot flaming red rings of death?

anthonyownz

Post by anthonyownz » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 am

rofl talking trash :lol: i aint gonna scrim but ill go 1 vs 1 with u though up to 3 series of course ill go 1vs 1 ur crazy if u think im gonna denied that im down for it lets see what you say cause im banned ill be unbanned monday so let me know when ur on and its a deal
-[.40 cal ]- anthonyownz *: whats a dougie?
-[.40 cal ]- anthonyownz *: LMAO
-[.40 cal ]- anthonyownz *: like the song but dnt kno what dougie
-[.40 cal ]- Slicky ****: rofllllll
-[.40 cal ]- Slicky ****: funny*

Return to “Scrims and challenges!”