wiRed

Re: EchO.WrecK` Application. [;

Post by wiRed » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:27 pm

gl on your app echo :]
-[-Wraith-]- wiRed IV

Mrs.Jacki

Post by Mrs.Jacki » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:37 pm

I think this is a great opportunity to ask potential members some important questions. Please answer truthfully as it will give us the best idea of who you are and your personality for those who may not have had a chance to get to know you.

1. If you were to get accepted in to the clan, and at any time (at any rank) you had a problem with a specific admin, or with something going on in the clan - how would you handle your concerns?

2. We require dedication and maturity. How long would you be willing to wait for the admin to decide if you should be accepted or not?

3. You say you're 14, maturity is HUGELY important, and most teenagers don't necessarily hold the necessary maturity that we're looking for. What makes you different and more mature than your peers? In other words - why do you stand out from the rest?

4. If you are accepted to -[.40 cal ]- how long do you plan to stay? What could potentially change your mind about being a member and cause you to leave? (Answer both, please)

5. Do you want to join -[.40 cal ]- just for the admin/mod possibilities? How would you react if you felt that you were working hard for a promotion and when the time came you were not given that promotion? (Answer both, please)

6. Being an admin is not always easy, and most definitely not always fun work. You're not always everyone's favorite person, and at times you'll be met with quite a bit of animosity and resistance when you have to enforce rules, even from your friends. It also can cause your scores and ranks to go down from having to pause to complete a ban, warn someone, et cetra and you won't always be able to just play carefree like you used to, when you're in the servers, there's no "on" or "off" the clock, and often times regs will pull you into a server if you're on steam and not playing. Are you prepared for all of this? Why do you think so? How do you plan to cope with some of the stressors that come along with being an admin?

I look forward to your answers, and good luck!
Sig by Venom
♥Jacki's Wishlist♥
http://wishlist.com/JackiBeezie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EchO.WrecK`

Post by EchO.WrecK` » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:00 am

I think this is a great opportunity to ask potential members some important questions. Please answer truthfully as it will give us the best idea of who you are and your personality for those who may not have had a chance to get to know you.

1. If you were to get accepted in to the clan, and at any time (at any rank) you had a problem with a specific admin, or with something going on in the clan - how would you handle your concerns?

2. We require dedication and maturity. How long would you be willing to wait for the admin to decide if you should be accepted or not?

3. You say you're 14, maturity is HUGELY important, and most teenagers don't necessarily hold the necessary maturity that we're looking for. What makes you different and more mature than your peers? In other words - why do you stand out from the rest?

4. If you are accepted to -[.40 cal ]- how long do you plan to stay? What could potentially change your mind about being a member and cause you to leave? (Answer both, please)

5. Do you want to join -[.40 cal ]- just for the admin/mod possibilities? How would you react if you felt that you were working hard for a promotion and when the time came you were not given that promotion? (Answer both, please)

6. Being an admin is not always easy, and most definitely not always fun work. You're not always everyone's favorite person, and at times you'll be met with quite a bit of animosity and resistance when you have to enforce rules, even from your friends. It also can cause your scores and ranks to go down from having to pause to complete a ban, warn someone, et cetra and you won't always be able to just play carefree like you used to, when you're in the servers, there's no "on" or "off" the clock, and often times regs will pull you into a server if you're on steam and not playing. Are you prepared for all of this? Why do you think so? How do you plan to cope with some of the stressors that come along with being an admin?

I look forward to your answers, and good luck!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh hi jacki , i do believe that these are some potential questions and will answer them truthfully [;

btw sorry it took me so long to reply :?

1. First of all, i'd try to find out what went wrong, and talk it out with them instead of venting at each other in servers like most people do , so then it makes both of us happy again [; , and if it had to do with the clan, i'd probably ask any near by admin(s).

2. Well honestly just being part of the clan makes me happy, so yeah take as long as you need. [;

3. Well, most of the time when people start venting their rage at each other, most people just add into the arguement going "STFU NOOBS JUST PLAY THE F***ING GAME" , well i'd go at it like, hey guys cmon calm down its just a game.
and more than 90% of the time it usually works :mrgreen: and i usually don't add to the arguement more likely try to resolve it. and i usually act mature [;

4. Well, ive been playing around in the 40cal community for well over a year now, and i loved how the admins handled thing but they also did it in a fun "jkish" sort of way you know what i mean? the only reason i would leave 40cal is if im quitting cs altogether, but this is my first clan and i usually stick to my first [;

5.Well, as i said earlier i do love 40cal just for what it is ,and admin "powers" aren't as important to me such as kicking , banning etc. but i will work hard to get as "high in the ranks" as i can. and i have patience so yeah i'll wait as long as it takes [;

6. welll, currently im a freshman in H.S so my grades are important to me, but usually i'll admin w/e server you guys need [; , im always prepared for the worse or better. most of the time when i deal with stress from this game , from people yelling on mic, cussing at each other, i usually just get on CZ (condition zero :cs ) and own a few bots, or i just try to relax and not get to serious and lose my temper. x]

EchO.WrecK`

Post by EchO.WrecK` » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:02 am

Oh, and thanks to all who said GL to me [;

hope to see you guys in-game 8-)

indiRanger

Post by indiRanger » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:59 pm

I think i may have played with you a few times at Fury

But good luck anyways =]
~| Fury |~ indiRanger {F3}
<3 Savio

EchO.WrecK`

Post by EchO.WrecK` » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:12 pm

aha! hi indi[;

yeah we have played each other at fury a couple of time :lol:

and thx for the GL [;

hope to see ya in-game ! :D

Mrs.Jacki

Post by Mrs.Jacki » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Thank you for taking the time to answer, good luck!
Sig by Venom
♥Jacki's Wishlist♥
http://wishlist.com/JackiBeezie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EchO.WrecK`

Post by EchO.WrecK` » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:41 pm

thanks jacki :D

and those are some very good "safety net questions" to see which people are really dedicated, to those who are currently

applying [;

Dean

Post by Dean » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:21 pm

Good luck

Play/Post/Enforce/HAVE FUN!!!!
-[.40 cal ]- Dean ****

Venom's awesome skills! <3 Venom

Return to “Joining 40cal!”