Indi's App =]

for new apps! join our community!

indiRanger

Indi's App =]

Post by indiRanger » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:29 pm

Personal Information!
Name:Salman aka Fish
Cs Game Name:indiRanger ( i used to be bengali_assassin when i was in WaR)
Steamid:STEAM_0:0:7700487
Hobbies:sports, and chilling with friends
Job:none
Comments:

Joining Questionnare:
How long have you played in our servers? since like decemeber
What makes you interested in joining? 40cal is an awesome clan. Very friendly people, and a lot of servers
Are you in any other clan now:?no
Will you be a dedicated member?:yes
Have you been a member/reg before?:I've been with WaR before
Do you have a working mic?: ya

Membership Qualification!(answer yes or no)
I understand there is a $10.00 pledge per month?: (paypal only)no, but i talked to Gandhi already
I understand i can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules?:yes
I understand i must have my (own steamid) which will not be shared with anyone!yes
~| Fury |~ indiRanger {F3}
<3 Savio

Venom
Site Admin

Re: Indi's App =]

Post by Venom » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:33 pm

Good luck on your app!

Post Play and Enforce

A 4* or sammy will notify you once your app is accepted or denied.
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

indiRanger

Post by indiRanger » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:34 pm

Thanks man :D
<3 Savio

Savio
Site Admin

Post by Savio » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:38 pm

GL bro, nice to see you app over here.

donutdipset

Post by donutdipset » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:41 pm

nice to meet you indi, good luck on your application
Wooo Thanks SNOWFLAKEEEE <3

status

Post by status » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:51 pm

hey buddy, you following me jk nice to see your app here. hopefully it works out you got my vote ;)
status.mk1

indiRanger

Post by indiRanger » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:53 pm

Lol lucky...
maybe i did...
maybe i didn't...
you'll never know...

lol

But thanks guys
<3 Savio

Mrs.Jacki

Post by Mrs.Jacki » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:56 pm

I think this is a great opportunity to ask potential members some important questions. Please answer truthfully as it will give us the best idea of who you are and your personality for those who may not have had a chance to get to know you.

1. If you were to get accepted in to the clan, and at any time (at any rank) you had a problem with a specific admin, or with something going on in the clan - how would you handle your concerns?

2. We require dedication and maturity. How long would you be willing to wait for the admin to decide if you should be accepted or not? Also, you say you're 15, maturity is HUGELY important, and most teenagers don't necessarily hold the necessary maturity that we're looking for. What makes you different and more mature than your peers? In other words - why do you stand out from the rest?

3. If you are accepted to -[.40 cal ]- how long do you plan to stay? What could potentially change your mind about being a member and cause you to leave?

4. Do you want to join -[.40 cal ]- just for the admin/mod possibilities? How would you react if you felt that you were working hard for a promotion and when the time came you were not given that promotion?

I look forward to your answers, and good luck!
Sig by Venom
♥Jacki's Wishlist♥
http://wishlist.com/JackiBeezie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

indiRanger

Post by indiRanger » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:06 pm

Mrs.Jacki wrote:
I think this is a great opportunity to ask potential members some important questions. Please answer truthfully as it will give us the best idea of who you are and your personality for those who may not have had a chance to get to know you.

1. If you were to get accepted in to the clan, and at any time (at any rank) you had a problem with a specific admin, or with something going on in the clan - how would you handle your concerns?

2. We require dedication and maturity. How long would you be willing to wait for the admin to decide if you should be accepted or not? Also, you say you're 15, maturity is HUGELY important, and most teenagers don't necessarily hold the necessary maturity that we're looking for. What makes you different and more mature than your peers? In other words - why do you stand out from the rest?

3. If you are accepted to -[.40 cal ]- how long do you plan to stay? What could potentially change your mind about being a member and cause you to leave?

4. Do you want to join -[.40 cal ]- just for the admin/mod possibilities? How would you react if you felt that you were working hard for a promotion and when the time came you were not given that promotion?

I look forward to your answers, and good luck!

1. I would definetly go to a 4* or sammy. I wouldn't wanna make a public thing cuz it would disgrace the clan, me, and the guy that i was have a problem with it. If i went public on the forums, it might be reflected as how members act against each other in this clan, and i KNOW that's not what happens

2. Well, most of my teachers at my school and parents say i am very well behaved. I was also at WaR awhile ago, and i always followed the rules and enforced them. I would definetly not abuse my powers, or say kick someone i don't like unless they were breaking the rules.

3. I would plan to stay for a while. But i am not able to play much on the weekdays, because i've got homework, and i have basketball until 6 30. And i usually have a lot of homework. Plus, my parents don't really like me playing on weekdays. Potentially, what could change my mind is my parents might ground me from playing for a lil while, because of like grades or something. But that hasn't happened in a while

4. No i am not coming here for the admin possiblities. I would be pretty bummed about not getting that promo, but i would work harder to get it next time
<3 Savio

Mrs.Jacki

Post by Mrs.Jacki » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:16 pm

Awesome! Thanks for the answers!

You forgot one....

How long would you be willing to wait for the admin to decide if you should be accepted or not?
Sig by Venom
♥Jacki's Wishlist♥
http://wishlist.com/JackiBeezie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Joining 40cal!”