Cs Game Name: Euro`
Email address: dudeman.kf@gmail.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:3415840
Tell us about yourself: Old school gamer
Hobbies: CS, LoL
Job: Electrical Engineer
Favorite .40 cal server: Gungame
Comments

Having lots of fun in the GG server but would like to be able to ban some hackers to keep servers clean (instead of just posting steamids on the banner)! I have over 10 years of experience of being a cs admin (since 2004) in another community (that no longer exists) and am very capable in identifying people who break the rules. I also used to run a competitive CS league for low gravity scoutzknivez players back in the day which included identifying hackers from demos. Happy to help keep the servers clean if you'll let me!

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: 6 months daily
Why are you interested .40 cal?: Love playing good gungame servers!
How did you hear of .40 cal?: Internet
Are you a member of another gaming community?: No (I was an admin at csgamer servers for over 10 years)
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Yes
have you been a member/reg before?: No
Do you have a working mic?: Yes

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SEVEN questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes (though in the old days sometimes I like going incognito to catch hackers)
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers! Yes

rip

Re: Application

Post by rip » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:59 pm

Thanks for your app and sticking around. Please be more active in the forums with demos and hacker reports. The more eyes on we have the better.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Return to “Joining 40cal!”