for new apps! join our community!

Myth.

Myth's Application.

Post by Myth. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Name: Justin.
Cs Game Name: Myth.
Email address: gogochino@gmail.com
Steamid: 34535
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing CS since 1.5, back when bunny hopping was all the rage. I still enjoy it and I love gaming in general. I've been playing on a half broken laptop with a cracked screen BUT I finally have a gaming PC that will be arriving Monday. Aside from gaming and internet stuff, I like fishing and camping.
Hobbies: Gaming/Reading/Fishing/Camping/Shooting.
Job: Self employed.
Favorite .40 cal server: CS 1.6 WC3 server.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: Probably 10+ years. I remember playing on your servers a long time ago and I still do because I have the lowest ping here.
Why are you interested .40 cal?: I like your servers!
How did you hear of .40 cal?: Counter-Strike.
Are you a member of another gaming community?: HIT - A mobile game.
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Yes.
have you been a member/reg before?: No.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes.

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SEVEN questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated! Yes.
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes Sir.
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes Ma'am.
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Si.
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Of course.
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Roger.
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers! Yup.

Return to “Joining 40cal!”