Wanna be a part of 40 cal

for new apps! join our community!

Scotty702

Wanna be a part of 40 cal

Post by Scotty702 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:11 pm

I am 34 years old and have been playing gun game since I can remember. At least 15 years! I am very mature and great with communicating with others. I love your guys 1.6 gun game sever and I have a lot of ideas to make it more popular. It's sad to see that a server that was full all day everyday is slowly dying. I was also a member of the ZZ gungame server for 6 years on CZ and I also helped run it.

I assure you if u recruit me I will make the sever the most populest in 1.6
And I don't ever abuse admin I only want to help. And if you decide not to recruit me I totally understand but can you please put the old maps you guys used to have cause the rotation of the maps you got now are starting to bore people and have been the same for over a year. I don't remember all the maps from 5 years go but here are some I can think of he_glass , aftershock there was one with a beach a pyramid one legos and one desert one and another good one with 4 towers and grass. Please put more maps on please I beg you. Anyway thnx for listening. And also I've been playing on this server for the last 6 years consistently.

My name is 1manarmy some people call me yuck my steam I D is:

STEAM_0:1:15931510

I live in LasVegas and I'm a professional rigging technician

MarioBros

Re: Wanna be a part of 40 cal

Post by MarioBros » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:16 am

Excellent player to play with or against. He has been a constant regular even before I started playing here.
Glad to see you apply.
Good luck and read the rules!
+1 from me! :D
"Text translated via Google Translate"

lost

Post by lost » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:56 am

Yes..more gungame fans..Good player...Only hacks when he kills me, but then everybody that kills me is hacking :lol:

+1 from me... :D
" I am so lost "

Scotty702

Post by Scotty702 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:09 pm

Scotty702 wrote:I am 34 years old and have been playing gun game since I can remember. At least 15 years! I am very mature and great with communicating with others. I love your guys 1.6 gun game sever and I have a lot of ideas to make it more popular. It's sad to see that a server that was full all day everyday is slowly dying. I was also a member of the ZZ gungame server for 6 years on CZ and I also helped run it.

I assure you if u recruit me I will make the sever the most populest in 1.6
And I don't ever abuse admin I only want to help. And if you decide not to recruit me I totally understand but can you please put the old maps you guys used to have cause the rotation of the maps you got now are starting to bore people and have been the same for over a year. I don't remember all the maps from 5 years go but here are some I can think of he_glass , aftershock there was one with a beach a pyramid one legos and one desert one and another good one with 4 towers and grass. Please put more maps on please I beg you. Anyway thnx for listening. And also I've been playing on this server for the last 6 years consistently.

My name is 1manarmy some people call me yuck my steam I D is:

STEAM_0:1:15931510

I live in LasVegas and I'm a professional rigging technician
cmon im very anxious to join who is in charge of recruiting? I promise you im more than qualified to be an admin and regulate cheaters, I dont abuse privilages and I will get more maps on here. I will put this server on the map!! maybe even make it the #1 server in the cs 1.6 world no joke.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:40 pm

forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
be positive ... stay active
good luck on the app
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:15 pm

please fill out the app properly
thank you

ADMIN IS FREE!
Personal Information!
Name:
Cs Game Name:
Email address:
Steamid: (go in cs console by pressing ~ (beside 1) and type status, ex. STEAM_0:0:0000000)
Tell us about yourself:
Job:
Favorite .40 cal server:
Comments

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?:
Why are you interested .40 cal?:
How did you hear of .40 cal?:
Are you a member of another gaming community?:
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?:
have you been a member/reg before?:
Do you have a working mic?:

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SEVEN questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated!
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules?
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed)
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone!
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever!
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days!
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers!

Note: Although the donation is not required. all help is appreciated!
to donate click here - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=15671

Other information!
Your CS name and Forum name must be identical.
- If you have accidentally registered with a different name than your CS name, please PM a 4* Admin and request a change.
You must have a working mic.
You must be able to play on VAC-secured servers.

Our Community:
Say Hello! Don't be shy - post a thread in our Forum and get to know the regulars.
Customize your Profile - Fill out your Profile so people can learn a bit about you.
Submit your Work - Got stuff to share? Lets see it! 40cal is powered by people like you.
40cal Staff - Get to know the Staff - feel free to contact them at your leisure. its not just about the game... Its also about you!
thank you for being part of the community!

DISCLAIMER
This application and it's requirements may change at anytime without notice!
sammy
40calgames owner:

Return to “Joining 40cal!”