ibAd Application

for new apps! join our community!

ibAd

ibAd Application

Post by ibAd » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Personal Information!
Name: Andrew, Drew(most of my cs friend named me drew)
Cs Game Name: ibad, dRew(old cs name)
Email address: basketball_1215@hotmail.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:13698937
Hobbies: CS after work
Job: installer for a cable company
Comments: I am very easy going person and love meeting new people on cs, I enjoying playing on the WAR3 server especially with a lot of good players =), all the fun time. I have been on and off for cs, but now i finally got more time, so love to rejoining again.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: Long time, even before i quit cs i played on your server too.
Why are you interested .40 cal?: you guys are active and always been around with good reputation.
How did you hear of us?: always pub or warm up on your server"S", especially before scrimming or match
What makes .40 cal different from other clans?: kept a Good reputation for a long time, thats very difficult.
Are you in any other clan now:? No
Will you be a dedicated member?:Yes
have you been a member/reg before?: Yes, Rejoining again.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes and i have your vent info

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules?Yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes!
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes

MarioBros

Re: ibAd Application

Post by MarioBros » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:39 pm

Good to see you reapply ibAd
But we dont have a vent server...
You know the drill.
Good luck.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

ali64

Post by ali64 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:12 pm

my boy ibad is applying for admin, +1 for me -- he's always active playing in warcraft server, does not break any rules from when I play with him, but he doesn't talk on the microphone I'm not sure if he has one, but he's a very good player. :D

F@N1

Post by F@N1 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:21 pm

ali64 wrote:my boy ibad is applying for admin, +1 for me -- he's always active playing in warcraft server, does not break any rules from when I play with him, but he doesn't talk on the microphone I'm not sure if he has one, but he's a very good player. :D

Drew!!!!! I finally connected your steam picture with sFx lol. Well already pm'd that I remembered but now I know exactly who you are in sFx. I cannot ever forget that display picture.

As for Ali, I can vouch that Drew does indeed have a mic unless he broke his since I've last seen him 6 years ago... xD

Back to business... I see that you've applied here before back in 2012 when I took my break xD. So you know the drill, Play, Post and Enforce! Best of all.... Good luck!
OMG U HACKER MAGNET -Sparky
"aw you cheater...you super cheat" -hiei

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:33 pm

iBad member Id card got one more punch until he wins a free coffee! Jk. You have my vote big guy welcome back :)
GlazeD

ibAd

Post by ibAd » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:55 pm

Damn guys, a lot of warm welcome, guess i made a right move since i have more time on the computer now. Been away for like longer than 2 years, and now i started to play more in these 3 months=)
@mario yeah bro, been awhile since we were applying here together and starting from 1 star lol, u still remember how long ago, we are talking about. BUT TOO BAD MAN! you are not active on the server to play with me no more=(

@ali64 lol thanks, and i do have a mic, just dont use it often in pub or war3=), used to scrim and match, thats why i have the mic handy

@f2n1 i am glad u finally remember who exactly i am bro, took you that long, huh? been a long ass time man. still remember we used to scrim together, thats how u know i have a mic....lol.

@glazed so where is my coffee?

MeRcyKiLler

Post by MeRcyKiLler » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:15 am

Good luck bud! and welcome!! :D

*dies 3 times to same person*

We aren't friends anymore -_-

Orion

Post by Orion » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:07 pm

MeRcyKiLler wrote:Good luck bud! and welcome!! :D
+1
[AMXcolor=#800040]kill
Can't suicide -- already dead![/color]

Dead men roll no dice.

F@N1

Post by F@N1 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:12 pm

ibAd wrote: @f2n1 i am glad u finally remember who exactly i am bro, took you that long, huh? been a long ass time man. still remember we used to scrim together, thats how u know i have a mic....lol
Yeah.... I was like... I roughly remember you from sFx......And then when I saw you in the server, I checked player's list to add you to friend's list. I saw your display picture. First thing that came to mind was.... DREW!!! lol. Then you posted a re-app here :P
OMG U HACKER MAGNET -Sparky
"aw you cheater...you super cheat" -hiei

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Good luck!! +1 from me! You're always a ton of fun in-game!

Return to “Joining 40cal!”