jason

Jason's App

Post by jason » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:28 am

Personal Information!
Name: Jason Athiwat Namla
Cs Game Name: Jason yup just Jason :)
Email address: jasonnamla@icloud.com
Steamid: "-[iNuB]- Jason" 1935 STEAM_0:1:15293247 19 32:05 32 0
Tell us about yourself: I was born in Thailand and grew up in California. I'm married and have two kids, I love them and they mean a lot to me. I love playing games and have been playing counter strike since 2001 but I been on and off. I recently picked back up on Warcraft again back in April of 2015. Pretty much I'm on 6 days a week at night after I get back from work.
The type of guy I am: lazy but does help around the house lol. I'm always helpful when someone ask me questions or if no one would answer them. I'm very polite with everyone and always worrying about others. I'm out going and like to drive fast but not crazy. I don't rage unlike few people I know and don't like fights.

Hobbies: Games. sports
Job: county bus driver
Favorite .40 cal server: Warcraft :)
Comments: Been playing with a lot of 40cal gamers and was hoping I can join the team because everyone seems really cool and I want to get to know a lot of people more and help out around. like this one night I was playing and there was no admin around a lot of people left because of some hacker and he/she messed up the game for everyone and that wasn't cool. but I did demo record them.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: off and on say more than 1 yrs experience even though I played back in 2001
Why are you interested .40 cal?: helping out others and making new friends
How did you hear of .40 cal?: players
Are you a member of another gaming community?: no
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: for sure
have you been a member/reg before?: been playing Warcraft for a long time but just regrist. today.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes :)

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated! Yes I will also be donating once I get my paycheck :) I want to get V.I.P
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! YES
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days!Yes
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers!Yes

-=Brock*Samson=-

Re: Jason's App

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:43 pm

App looks good. Your forum name and game name need to be the same, though. Sammy or (I think) a consigliere can help you with that.

Stay active, follow the rules, and have fun! :D

jason

Post by jason » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Hehe. Thanks. We can change that to athiwat then :) -[40.cal]- athiwat sounds good :). I sure will. Only thing is ill probly just complain about how you kill me all the time. just kidding

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:18 am

Good luck!!

MRKITTLES

Post by MRKITTLES » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:21 am

this guy is a solid player and a over all good guy! +1 from me! good luck!
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. -Sun Tzu

KITTLES!

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:24 pm

Welcome and great app, sammy should be able to change it for you to the new name, make sure you play under that in game going forward too! Posts on forum, enforcement of rules, and all around attitude in game are major factors in the approval of your app. Last but most importantly stay active ! :) Good luck!
GlazeD

jason

Post by jason » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:58 pm

thanks everyone for the good luck :)

_Kid-

Post by _Kid- » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Play on Wc3 server with him all the time, good man and a good player. got my vote all the way, good luck Jason!
_Kid-

jason

Post by jason » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:13 am

thanks kid ill see you there.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:08 pm

your app is approved
post a ty in the shoutout section:
tagup -[.40 cal ]- Jason *