Super Awesome Admin App

for new apps! join our community!

billmurray

Super Awesome Admin App

Post by billmurray » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Hi guys...and possible gals, this is my admin application submission. You might want to grab some popcorn for this one.

Name:Adam Luber
Cs Game Name: Bill[TheMan]Murray
Email address: ncaahuskers@sbcglobal.net
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:47457962 0 03:54 69 0
Tell us about yourself: I am currently valeting cars for rich people who tip well and poor people who don't. .40cal is one of three servers i play on, but i mostly play on .40cal.
Hobbies: gym, golf, shooting range, unsucessfully hitting on girls, sucessfully hitting on girls, and drinking budweiser.
Favorite .40 cal server: Warcraft 3
Comments: I play the server quite often as of right now. I am usually on a few times a day

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: probably like 6 months.
Why are you interested .40 cal?: I enjoy the players and other admins in the server with the exception of M1nd. I still fiercely believe that he is a hacker.
How did you hear of .40 cal?: I heard about .40cal browsing through the servers and coming upon another warcraft server.
Are you a member of another gaming community?: No
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Totes
have you been a member/reg before?: I am like the old man hanging out at the local bar.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes.

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated! yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! yes
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers! yes

namnoc

Re: Super Awesome Admin App

Post by namnoc » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:31 pm

I would never admit to drinking Budweiser...Just Sayin'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

+1
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

DIvech

Post by DIvech » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:38 pm

Non-tippers (worse than non-steamers :lol: ) to blame about the Bud :P
Welcome to the forums :D
App looks good, hope to see you on the other side 8-)
You will have to be active on forums, so let the spamming spree begin /jk :lol:
P.S. Popcorrrrrrn :geek:
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:51 pm

Don't forget you have to keep a clean mouth too.

*pull out a bar of soap*

J_Z32

Post by J_Z32 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Bill Murray seems like a great guy! He is very fun to play with and always makes it interesting. Bill Murray For President!

M1nD

Post by M1nD » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:22 pm

-1 Already informing biased opinions of other members of the community. I would say this for everyone if they pointed out someone in particular, its not just because its me. But seeing that comment makes me think this isn't being taken seriously and he will end up abusing his privileges if they were given to him. Wouldn't recommend giving power to someone who seems unstable to make unbiased admin privileged calls. But that's just me.

+1 My honest opinion of his character if he wasn't so nasty toward me is that he seems like a chill dude. I haven't done anything wrong to Bill and he tells me he hates me in-game but I just try to not talk when hes in the server most of the time so the rest of the players can enjoy without any in-game "drama". But I think if he was a little more open-minded, treated everyone equally and not let his emotions effect him as much he would be a good admin. But for him to accuse me of cheating in his Admin App just makes me think he might ban me and other people that can outplay him in certain circumstances but aren't necessarily cheating;his emotions might get in the way & will abuse his rights and ban people who don't deserve it.

-1+1=0 My vote is neutralized. lol
Last edited by M1nD on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:26 pm

You're a ton of fun to play with +1 from me! Good luck!

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:16 pm

M1nD wrote:-1 Already informing biased opinions of other members of the community. I would say this for everyone if they pointed out someone in particular, its not just because its me. But seeing that comment makes me think this isn't being taken seriously and he will end up abusing his privileges if they were given to him. Wouldn't recommend giving power to someone who seems unstable to make unbiased admin privileged calls. But that's just me.

+1 My honest opinion of his character if he wasn't so nasty toward me is that he seems like a chill dude. I haven't done anything wrong to Bill and he tells me he hates me in-game but I just try to not talk when hes in the server most of the time so the rest of the players can enjoy without any in-game "drama". But I think if he was a little more open-minded, treated everyone equally and not let his emotions effect him as much he would be a good admin. But for him to accuse me of cheating in his Admin App just makes me think he might ban me and other people that can outplay him in certain circumstances but aren't necessarily cheating;his emotions might get in the way & will abuse his rights and ban people who don't deserve it.

-1+1=0 My vote is neutralized. lol
Thanks, its good to receive this kind of feedback from other players who are not admins.

Not the Face! wrote:Don't forget you have to keep a clean mouth too.

*pull out a bar of soap*
And then this. Which kinda goes with what M1nd said. (If it is like a joke, then disregard it)

Im not saying this will get your app denied, but if you want to become an admin, I would be careful with my actions in the server from now on ;)

Other than that, just have fun, stay active and enforce our rules.
If you need help with anything, do not doubt and post it, we will gladly help you out.
Good luck.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:46 am

app looks good, you must remain active on the forum as well as the servers

billmurray

Post by billmurray » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:18 am

I am trying to download mediafire but everytime i do my AVG says their is a virus.

Return to “Joining 40cal!”