Admin Submission-M1nd wants to be an admin? oh here we go...

for new apps! join our community!

M1nD

Admin Submission-M1nd wants to be an admin? oh here we go...

Post by M1nD » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:25 am

Welcome to my admin submission page.

For all those who are reading this I would like to thank you for taking the time and for your consideration in offering your input in attempts to be granted admin accessibility. If granted, I promise I will provide this community with the highest quality of service I possibly can in efforts to keep the community safer and cleaner for your gaming enjoyment. Thank you.

Name: Michael A.
Cs Game Name: M1nd
Email address: crazyappz@aol.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:138778887
Tell us about yourself: I help run and maintain my own business which is primarily focused on Automotive After-Sale products. I've been playing Counter-Strike for about 15 or so years since Beta 5.2 was released in early 2000 but have been playing on/off since 2009. I have been sober by the grace of God for about 1 and a half years now and I am in recovery. I love my family, friends and like getting to know people and truly believe in 3 things which are: Clean House, Trust God & Help Others. If I am not doing something to make someone else's life better, than I am probably wasting my time.
Hobbies: Working out, Playing Sports - Baseball/Softball, Volleyball, Football, Boating/Jet-Skiing, going to the beach/hang by the pool, anything competitive.
Favorite .40 cal server: Warcraft 3/DM
Comments: It's rare to find active 1.6 servers today run the way .40 cal does and I just would like to be apart of it. I'd like to thank Sammy, MarioBros, Glazed, Krusty, REDSKINS, VaderZ, Overkill, Hippy Dave, Ex0tic, DIvech and some others I've gotten to know since I've been playing here for their loyalties to this community and their dedication to keep these servers clean to provide the highest quality of service to those who share the love for 1.6 - both old & new. I have had some experience in being an admin before for CAL/CEVO and I think I could bring some things to the table as well as strengthen the already great group of men/women that are among the .40 cal - that being said I am always open to suggestions and feel free to talk to me at any time if you have any questions or concerns.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: A couple months
Why are you interested .40 cal?: I've never been apart of or knew there was such communities like this over public 1.6 servers and who doesn't want to be apart of a big happy online family of people who all enjoy to do the same thing, playing 1.6 and enjoying each others company.
How did you hear of .40 cal?: I was in some other war3 server and had high ping, so I searched for others out there and found the IP for .40 cals.
Are you a member of another gaming community?: I was sponsored by Razer back in 05-08 - I am a member of their community. That and CAL/CEVO - I handled cheating disputes and scheduling for matches.
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: I mean if someone honestly puts no here and expects to get admin they're in for a disappointment. Yes, I remember my friend and owner of ESEA and Team 3D Craig always said Desire, Discipline, Dedication. :) I stand by those principles.
Have you been a member/reg before?: I don't quite understand what this is asking, I am registered in the server @ .40 cal and havent been before. But if you're asking if I have been like a regulator before, I have been as a CAL/CEVO admin.
Do you have a working mic?: c1

Final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated! c1
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? c1
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) c1
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! c1
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! c1
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! c1
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers! c1

Once again, For all those who are reading this I would like to thank you for taking the time and for your consideration in offering your input in attempts to be granted admin accessibility. If granted, I promise I will provide this community with the highest quality of service I possibly can in efforts to keep the community safer and cleaner for your gaming enjoyment. Thank you.

MarioBros

Re: Admin Submission-M1nd wants to be an admin? oh here we g

Post by MarioBros » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:45 am

Denied for being a haxxor!

Jk

Stay active, enforce our rules, respect everyone and have fun.
Good luck!
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:10 pm

Seen you around. You're compliant to our rule set and it is fun playing against you... other then you always shoot my face :(

Good Luck!
NTF

vaderz

Post by vaderz » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Thanks man means alot that you've seen all the dedication we've all been trying to put into the servers and the community itself! BTW thanks for the mouse tip helped out alot +1

Post Play Enforce!
See you around soon! :P :D :geek:
VaderZ Duh who else would it be ? [P.P.E] Post Play Enforce

M1nD

Post by M1nD » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:11 pm

lol MarioBros - yes of course I will & thank you for your post.

Not in the face - its fun to play against you too thanks for posting.

Vaderz - No problem, I call em like I see em. I'm glad I could be of some assistance to you the other day, if you want to do another lesson or hear a few other tips I have that could help with you're game-play don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for the post.

Just thought of this now.. I used to get paid to give lessons and that might be something that I could do for the community to help players that are in .40 cal servers and at the same time let them know they can contribute a donation to keeping the servers going strong and all the services provided by .40 cal - just a thought. I have a few ideas but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

vaderz

Post by vaderz » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:46 pm

M1nD wrote:lol MarioBros - yes of course I will & thank you for your post.

Not in the face - its fun to play against you too thanks for posting.

Vaderz - No problem, I call em like I see em. I'm glad I could be of some assistance to you the other day, if you want to do another lesson or hear a few other tips I have that could help with you're game-play don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for the post.

Just thought of this now.. I used to get paid to give lessons and that might be something that I could do for the community to help players that are in .40 cal servers and at the same time let them know they can contribute a donation to keeping the servers going strong and all the services provided by .40 cal - just a thought. I have a few ideas but I don't want to get ahead of myself.
Yeah sounds like a good idea but like you said don't get ahead of yourself. Let's get you in the community first! Lol
VaderZ Duh who else would it be ? [P.P.E] Post Play Enforce

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:11 pm

I remind you to give players with less skill a more equal playing field by choosing a lessor weapon or weaker race on wc3. It's all about creating a safe, fun environment for everyone. Outside of that, you have mad skills and play by the rules. I say yes and +1. :D
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

M1nD

Post by M1nD » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:07 am

Thanks namnoc - you're right. It's all about creating a safe, fun environment for everyone :) and I appreciate the compliment.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:20 pm

Welcome and thank you for applying! Stay active which I am sure won't be a problem and like Nam said tone it down if you are clearing house or start goofy play, duelies umps uzis, shadow hunter druid frost mage etc. See ya in game!
GlazeD

M1nD

Post by M1nD » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Thanks for the feedback Glazed and thanks for recommending other classes that I could try that were fun earlier today. You sir are a stand up guy :)

Return to “Joining 40cal!”