kal_el.ca admin app

for new apps! join our community!

kal_el.ca

kal_el.ca admin app

Post by kal_el.ca » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Before I get too much into this, I am of the understanding that there is a good chance I wont make the cut but I just wanted it out there that I want to join the .40cal clan

Personal Information!
Name: Mark
Cs Game Name: Kal_el.ca
Email address: crispy_g_o_d@hotmail.com or mark.sudo@uleth.ca
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:11485313
Tell us about yourself: As stated before, my name is Mark. I have work 2 jobs and have a wife and a 4 year old son. I played years ago (10+) for a few years and ran a clan, server and forums for the .troy clan (probably not many have heard of it as it went under not too long after I stopped playing) Got back into CS a little over a year ago and immediately went for WC3 servers because they're the best in my opinion. I also like to play gungame a couple hours a week to help with skill when using guns other then my usual, the M4.
Hobbies: Cs of course, working on basically any vehicle and gadgets or small engines of any sort
Job: I'm a maintenence worker at the university where I live and I have been for just shy of 13 years. I also have a part time job at a second-hand shop doing pretty much everything
Favorite .40 cal server: the WC3 one by far
Comments: While I may not have played on the .40cal servers all that long, I have played with a few members pretty much since I started playing again. Divech, occasionally HippyDave, and at least a few others. Also, I play on the gungame server quite often and have recently discovered L4D server, which I love

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: Played on .40cal servers for around 6-8 months
Why are you interested .40 cal?: I like the organization of the clan and I get along with every admin I've encountered so far. Enjoy playing with almost everybody I come across here!
How did you hear of .40 cal?: I actually did a google search of WC3 servers and .40cal kept coming up so I had to try it
Are you a member of another gaming community?: No
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Yes
have you been a member/reg before?: No
Do you have a working mic?: Yes, but it's difficult for me to use it a lot of times because I usually only get time to play when my wife and son are asleep.

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated! YES
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? YES
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) YES
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! YES
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! YES
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! YES
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers! YES

Like I said before I started, I understand I probably wont make it but the outcome wont change my wanting to play here and will accept any decision. Although, hopefully the few members and reguars I have played with will have something good to say about me!

Anyways, thanks for your time and for the fantastic servers!

MarioBros

Re: kal_el.ca admin app

Post by MarioBros » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:09 am

Why do you think you wont get accepted?
"Text translated via Google Translate"

DIvech

Post by DIvech » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:30 am

The .40cal virus is out there :lol:
Good and fun guy, has admin know-how, would be an asset :idea:
P.S. @Mario: Hes shy, that's why :mrgreen:
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

kal_el.ca

Post by kal_el.ca » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:11 am

lol, not really because I'm shy or anything, although I do tend to be fairly quiet unles I need to do otherwise. Only reason I think I wouldn't get accepted is because I have browsed through the applications and seen some of the people that have posted apps. I have played with many of them and think that a few of them would be great additions to the clan. I guess it's more a matter of not expecting acceptance, but wanting it.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:38 am

app looks good

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Nice to meet you MARK and welcome! Remain active is the biggest part! That and being patient on the outcome of your application.
GlazeD

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Well, you just need to be active.
Most of the applicants just post the app and seldom return.
Good luck and stay active!
"Text translated via Google Translate"

billmurray

Post by billmurray » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:09 am

Kal is legit. I mean c'mon he's superman for crying out loud. His laser eyes can spot hackers like fat kids spotting cupcakes. Mmmm cupcakes.

DIvech

Post by DIvech » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:03 am

That's NOT Kal_El a.k.a. redwire ... :roll:
He is still canadian, but less laser eyes and less cs godlike :lol:
P.S. Mmmmmmmmmmm cupcakes :mrgreen:
P.S.2 few months ago Fudd! was like red is playing at .40cal :o :!: :?: :!:

*Edit: Bolded, colored and underlined "not" to avoid further confusion :arrow:
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

kal_el.ca

Post by kal_el.ca » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:11 pm

As Divech pointed out, I am not the kal_el that ran the TrB server. When I played there, I was using the name jor_el because kal was taken. Since TrB shut down and I wasn't playing there, I went back to the name I had been using for years. And yes, I am Canadian.... but I'm married to an American if that makes anybody feel better :)

Return to “Joining 40cal!”