Re: Super Awesome Admin App

Post by MarioBros » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:40 am

Why are you dloading mediafire?
Just go to the website and do the stuff there e.e
"Text translated via Google Translate"

billmurray

Post by billmurray » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:01 pm

Oh and in reply to M1nd's post. I see that you have attacked both sides by giving me both critique and praise. You should be on a debate team. You make some fair statements, but i assure i am not accusing him out of "emotion." This accusation is not only mine. Many others believe he walls as well. I was under the impression that he has been banned before for walling (perhaps i misheard), and i firmly believe that i have spectated him before and personally seen him going in redundant directions on maps and "just happening upon the enemy." This is not hard evidence; i am aware.
I believe his had hid his walls well now that he has been caught. I know a friend that used to use walls who would train himself to not be obvious with it back in the day. But i assure you i will not take action against him because you already believe me to be biased against him..which is true. If i am to try to get him banned, it will be with video evidence and i will let someone else decide based on those grounds.
As far as "banning other players because they are better than me." I am sorry, but yes i am a passionate gamer..i complain...i vent! Its my process and everyone who has ever played with me knows i do it. I daresay i am more vocal than any other player on the server...I think J_Z and REDSKINS would agree. But i would not ban someone for having a better score than me that day. If i am going to ban you it is because i have gathered evidence and have a reasonable belief or reliable source that you hack.
Richard Feynman is one example of a player that is better than me on a regular basis (along with many others). My point is i don't accuse him of hacking. He is a good player. There is no shadiness to his game play.
I only applied because i like playing the server and i like the people on the server. And when i see some rando join the server and start his spree of screen shaking headshots or speed hacks then ill have the ability to do something about it right then and there to make the experience better for others playing the server at that particular time.
And as Bill Murray's good friend Tom Hank's would say, "That's all i have to say about that."

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:04 pm

shouldn't be no virus with mediafire I use it everyday and never have gotten one.

billmurray

Post by billmurray » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Yeah idk krusty, i download it and install and then AVG pops up saying there is a virus trying to access me. i've never heard of mediafire, but i thought id download it because everyone on here seems to use it.

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:01 pm

billmurray wrote:Yeah idk krusty, i download it and install and then AVG pops up saying there is a virus trying to access me. i've never heard of mediafire, but i thought id download it because everyone on here seems to use it.

http://www.mediafire.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You don't need to download anything.

NTF

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:59 pm

app looks good :D

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Well you better learn how to contain yourself if you were to be admin...just letting you know. :)
"Text translated via Google Translate"

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:04 am

MarioBros wrote:Well you better learn how to contain yourself if you were to be admin...just letting you know. :)

X2

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

_Kid-

Post by _Kid- » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:24 am

Good luck on your app BillMurray! I always enjoy playing with you, you're fun and entertaining when you're on and you're a good player. Just do what the other guys say and stay active on server and forums and help enforce the rules :)
_Kid-

Dante

Post by Dante » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:47 pm

+999999999999999999 for being from ST LOUIS! Same place as Vergil and I! GOOD LUCK!
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

Return to “Joining 40cal!”