Junior[MX] Membership

Post by Junior[MX] » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:19 pm

ADMIN IS FREE!
Personal Information!
Name: David Merritt
Cs Game Name: Junior[MX]
Email address: junior@merrittxnetwork.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:3439896
Tell us about yourself: I am a 28 year old magazine article writer (Journalist) and a Laborer in the Laborer's Local 561 in Evansville, IN. I also run a few companies online doing web design, web development, server hosting, game server hosting, and basically a bunch of companies I invested in related to web design/development. I own the majority of 2 data centers in the United States and run around 2,200 game servers for various companies in the gaming community (the name and locations are protected by NDA's). I have always lived in Evansville, IN and have a home in Pensacola, Florida where I go in the summer. I am a graduate from the University of Evansville Double Majoring in business management, and Construction Management. I started playing CS in 1998 as a beta tester during the first years of the release of Half-Life. I have played every since.
Hobbies: Gaming, Farming, Family, Drinking, Sleeping
Job: Senior Project Manager (Construction and Infrastructure)
Favorite .40 cal server: GUNGAME
Comments: NA

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: 4 years
Why are you interested .40 cal?: great community interaction and extremely organized with the validity of rules
How did you hear of .40 cal?: MerrittGaming ScoutzKnives servers from another member
Are you a member of another gaming community?: No
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Yes, I would like to be able to dedicated as well by bequeathing anything I can
have you been a member/reg before?: Yes been playing for here for years, was away for a 6 months due to burns on my body and a house fire, but I am back
Do you have a working mic?: Yes

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes (but I have seen people with the ON24 tag? Whats that about?
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers! Yes

Note: Although the donation is not required. all help is appreciated!
to donate click here - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=15671

Other information!
Your CS name and Forum name must be identical.
- If you have accidentally registered with a different name than your CS name, please PM a 4* Admin and request a change.
You must have a working mic.
You must be able to play on VAC-secured servers.

namnoc

Re: Junior[MX] Membership

Post by namnoc » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Nice application. You have an interesting history. You were a beta tester for CS at age 11?
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

Junior[MX]

Post by Junior[MX] » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:26 am

Yea, CS was a very small modification that didn't work out so well at the beginning but it eventually gained ground and a foothold in the FPS community. Once Valve got involved, it exploded all over the scene and well we all became people of the gaming industry. I got my shot at running Gamespy Sites, Marketing and Advertising for them, doing their promos and vid shots on G4 (setting them up).

I moved on to other things like eSports helping Torbull, Razerr, 1shot, and others making their communities a little more known and getting them into tournaments that helped gain the monetary value within the gaming community. With this knowledge I could actually join pretty anyone and help run the community, but I am more interested in my upcoming retirement, and just playing CS for fun.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:31 pm

You seem like an honest guy, but I still haven't played with you in GunGame! D:
Do you play as Junior[MX]? Because that name doesn't ring a bell :/
Also, some admins use the on24 tag because it is our sister clan, and they chose to help out there, either permanently or temporarily.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Junior[MX]

Post by Junior[MX] » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:12 pm

MarioBros wrote:You seem like an honest guy, but I still haven't played with you in GunGame! D:
Also, some admins use the on24 tag because it is our sister clan, and they chose to help out there, either permanently or temporarily.
I use either Junior[MX] or UltraDrunk|Junior[MX] -- haha but hey what server you play in, ill come play in that one! btw, guys there is a string in the code that could be altered and it will allow for the games to be absolutely glitch free. I dont know if you consider that cheating or not but I thought I would tell you all about it!

Junior[MX]

Post by Junior[MX] » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Junior[MX] wrote:
MarioBros wrote:You seem like an honest guy, but I still haven't played with you in GunGame! D:
I use either Junior[MX] or UltraDrunk|Junior[MX] -- haha but hey what server you play in, ill come play in that one! btw, guys there is a string in the code that could be altered and it will allow for the games to be absolutely glitch free. I dont know if you consider that cheating or not but I thought I would tell you all about it!
Dora ir ir mean im accepted ir denied as a member if it's been this long on a response?

smfreak

Post by smfreak » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Junior sometimes it takes a while to get an approved or declined. they will post if your app is approved or declined and lock the topic once a decision has been made.

Remember to play/post/enforce the rules and remain active.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:01 pm

It takes time to review the applications.
We see how the applicants do in the servers/forum, their reactions, gameplay, etc.
So just play and stay active, you'll get notified if you get accepted or not.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Junior[MX]

Post by Junior[MX] » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:33 pm

MarioBros wrote:It takes time to review the applications.
We see how the applicants do in the servers/forum, their reactions, gameplay, etc.
So just play and stay active, you'll get notified if you get accepted or not.
Well great ive been playing at the GG server and if you need me to play elsewhere I can play there as well....

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:20 pm

Welcome! Nice application and nice to meet you.
GlazeD

Return to “Joining 40cal!”