RNGesus

WhySo[Serious?] Clan Application

Post by RNGesus » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Personal Information!
Name: David
Cs Game Name: RNGeez-WhySo[+Serious?]
Email address: Plakesniskin@gmail.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:37590913
Tell us about yourself: I am 27, have a daughter and enjoy gaming of any kind. Table top, Card games, Board games *(Any Kind of Game really)* I used to be a out going person but family complications have made me pretty much a shut in. I really just want to have fun, and I cant do that when other players are ruining the fun for everyone

Hobbies: Games, Swords & Knives, Learning stuff *(All kinds of things)*
Job: Electronics Repair *(Anything From Playstations to Cellphones)*
Favorite .40 cal server: War3 of Course
Comments
I am just a regular guy, who enjoys regular things. Mostly I am just so riddled with free time now that my daughter isnt living with me anymore and I am trying to fill that hole in my soul with anything I can get my hands on.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: I dont know, like 3 or more months
Why are you interested .40 cal?: Its got the best community of players, very diverse and you guys expect no one to treat others unlike they would like to be treated themselves. If this happened in the real world I wouldnt have to hide inside on virtual reality to find decent folk to connect with

How did you hear of .40 cal?: Before I quit CS like 6 years ago my friends used to play on your servers
Are you a member of another gaming community?: Only on games I never play anymore, like WoT *(World of Tanks)* and Planetside 2

Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: I already am :P I drag noobs from other war3 mods to 40cal because the other servers have retarded races and no balance.

have you been a member/reg before?: I would like to think of myself as a regular

Do you have a working mic?: Sure do, although I bet many players wish I didnt :D

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yup
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes, Anytime and Anywhere I am needed
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes I do
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yup yup
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Only way this would happen is if my daughter comes back to my custody, in which case sorry guys but Eva will always come first
Prepares to Sacrifice Rubber-Chicken to RNGesus

AA27 HAWK

Re: WhySo[Serious?] Clan Application

Post by AA27 HAWK » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Me like this.

Follow rules/enforce/have fun here

I will see you on the other side ;)

Hawk

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:11 pm

I'm glad you finally applied +1 from me. Not just knowledgeable about the rules, I've seen and heard you tell people about our spamming rule. I consider you a regular with how often I see you. You're completely right... sometimes we wish you didn't have a mic. :o Play on the servers... <----- Notice, it is plural. We have multiple servers to choose from. Help enforce the rules and stay active bud. Hope to see you with a 40cal tag.

Best of luck!

NTF

P.S. Your forum name must match your cs name as well. RNGesus. I would say pick a name you would like to stick with. I'm sure if/when you are accepted, that will all be figured out.

RNGesus

Post by RNGesus » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Not the Face! wrote:I'm glad you finally applied +1 from me. Not just knowledgeable about the rules, I've seen and heard you tell people about our spamming rule. I consider you a regular with how often I see you. You're completely right... sometimes we wish you didn't have a mic. :o Play on the servers... <----- Notice, it is plural. We have multiple servers to choose from. Help enforce the rules and stay active bud. Hope to see you with a 40cal tag.

Best of luck!

NTF

P.S. Your forum name must match your cs name as well. RNGesus. I would say pick a name you would like to stick with. I'm sure if/when you are accepted, that will all be figured out.
I intend to stick with WhySo[Serious] so I will put 40Cal infront of that and roll, hope to have sammy change my forum name to WhySo[Serious] if I am accepted
Prepares to Sacrifice Rubber-Chicken to RNGesus

SS Sparky

Post by SS Sparky » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:32 pm

I love this guy. Enforces, nice, sexy voice, and good gameplay. Everything we need and want in an admin. But like NTF said, try to circulate a little between the servers. DM is alway good practice and GG you'll probably see the other half of our admins as some started with our GG server and not WC3. Good to see you finally applied :D +1

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Yeah. See you all the time. You play well and are fair with everyone. I appreciate that you value the rules. +1 :D
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:56 pm

solid App, goodluck on a side note im curious if your same guy i played with the other night. Do you pug/scrim often? guy had the same name as you but then again joker theme names common.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:22 am

about time you know the rules and enforce them so thats good hope to see you tagged up soon. :D

c.ran

Post by c.ran » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:30 pm

He says I'm CUTE!

+1

-cuddles

RNGesus

Post by RNGesus » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:06 pm

c.ran wrote:He says I'm CUTE!

+1

-cuddles