Admin fourm

for new apps! join our community!

fishandchips

Admin fourm

Post by fishandchips » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:05 pm

name: Douglas Corban
cs name: fish and chips
Email ADDRESS: dougiecorban1029@gmail.com
steamid: STEAM_0: idk i downloaded cs on the internet put my steam name is Koncreatemonkey

hobbies: Sport (rugby) playing cs on the warcraft server :3
JOB: school
favorite server:warcraft

How long ago have you PLAYED in .40 cal Servers?: about 3 weeks now
Why are you interested .40 cal?: I love the way you guys are like a big family, i am interested of keeping the server clean and joining the family and the best clan on cs! I am on your servers quiet alot so i think that i would be a good addition to the family
How did you hear of .40 cal?: Warcraft server while browsing
Are you a member of another gaming community?: no
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Of course i am on everyday and i will do my best to keep the servers good as well as the other admins
have you been a member/reg before?: no
Do you have a working mic?: yes but no

final MEMBERSHIP qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
YES 1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any HELP is appreciated! Yes
YES 2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes
YES 3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes
YES 4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be SHARED with anyone! Yes
YES 5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes
YES 6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes

MarioBros

Re: Admin fourm

Post by MarioBros » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:44 pm

Hello Douglas and welcome to the forum.
In order to be a member, one needs to have a legit Steam ID. That is, CS bought on Steam.
We welcome all if they meet the criteria, so just be active (forum and in-game) and enforce our rules!
Good luck with your app! :D
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Return to “Joining 40cal!”