for new apps! join our community!

RAMBO-RFLOW.

Rambo-Rflow Admin Application.

Post by RAMBO-RFLOW. » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:33 am

Personal Information!
Name: Bekir Duran
Cs Game Name: RAMBO-RFLOW.
Email address: bekir-duran8@hotmail.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:206774821 0 01:19 (Its showing 9 numbers I thought 8 I'll show picture if asked)
Tell us about yourself: Hi i live in the netherlands im half turkish. I like CS 1.6 alot. About 5-6 years ago i've played over 600 hours(Pm me for picture if u need prove haha) of CS 1.6 gameplay. I've decided to come back to CS 1.6! and try to have alot of fun. I've did meet much cool people on War3, Alot of fun much players gaming in one (which i like), especially the nice races you can choose. I almost even got every race over lvl 20! I work at a office for administration. 1 Day work, 4 days studying. Alot of communication is over there. Im talking turkish and netherlands all in one. It was very hard for me to learn english. I really wanted to learn english because i wanted to talk perfect. Im really good at CS 1.6. I've learned CS 1.6 alot in the past at all. Special Thanks to 40cal. Gave me alot of experience too. Thanks for giving time to read this! Peace up guys! ;)
Hobbies: Kickboxing,Video Gaming,Chilling with friends.
Job: DuranBV, My uncles, Electric Company (Building.) I work at the office, i do administration there.
Favorite .40 cal server: Warcraft III

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: Uhmm, about 5-6 months.
Why are you interested .40 cal?: I was searching for Warcraft servers on a search tracker for CS 1.6 Servers. When i saw this american server i joined it. Then i saw alot of players having fun nice admins and alot of races. There are nice and very respectfully members. I am always having great time in .40 cal. Makes me happy alot! (Fun gaming experience with nice maps.) I like all the servers of .40 cal too.
How did you hear of .40 cal?: I was searching On game trackers for CS 1.6 warcraft servers. There i found this awesome server! :P
Are you a member of another gaming community?: No
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Yes
have you been a member/reg before?: Yes
Do you have a working mic?: Yes

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes

AA27 HAWK

Re: Rambo-Rflow Admin Application.

Post by AA27 HAWK » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:15 am

http://cs2.nevsedoma.com.ua/bans/ban_list.php?bid=14256" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can you explain this?

Hawk

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

RAMBO-RFLOW.

Post by RAMBO-RFLOW. » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:45 am

I can explain it because once i've lost my cs 1.6 folder i asked my friend to send over skype a new one he did, and gave me his one, later it seemed like he had a cfg in his cstrike folder.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Denied.
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 45&t=19339" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Joining 40cal!”